Family Dinner

^^Sebastian Above!!! ^^

After the telling Sebastian everything we decide to watch a movie to try and get the edge off, I noticed he seemed to hold me tighter than ever before and it made me smile I was glad to have him as my rock to make me feel wanted and beautiful. Staring up at his face I tried to memorizing every little part and when i felt like I was done I lightly placed a kiss on the side of his temple.

"What was that for?" He smiled looking at me in the illuminated room.

"Just because. Do you think I can spend the night and leave for school from here?" I asked not wanting to impose on him any more than I already have.

"Of course. You don't even have to ask." I snuggled closer to him turning back to the tv.

***********************************************

Waking up the next morning I silence my alarm and realize I was no longer laying on the couch but in Sebastian's huge bed which honestly I could die happy in. Feeling around I can't feel Sebastian's body anywhere so I start to panic until I hear his shower turn off... I quickly got up and ran to the guest bathroom to brush my teeth and quickly ran back and pretended to be asleep.

"I know you are up." I heard Sebastian say walking out of his bathroom

"Nu-uh I'm sleeping. Shhhh." I tried giving my best sleepy voice.

"Fine I'll let you sleep... but you'll be late for-" Before he could even finish his sentence I jumped up and ran into the shower hopping in not even worrying about the water temperature and almost froze my butt off.

Once I got out of the shower I realized I didn't have a towel or clothes.

"Hey Sebastian!" I yelled through the door hopping he didn't go far.

"Yup."

"Can you get me a towel? and maybe something to wear? Please?"

He laughed and through the crack of the door I could see him putting on his suit jacket. "On one condition?"

Looking at his back suspiciously I cave "What?"

"You have to be the one to tell my parents especially my mom about us. Deal?"

"Do I really have a choice?"

"I mean you could walk out here naked and I would enjoy that a lot." I could could feel his smirk even though I couldn't actually see his face. Weighing my odd I knew what I had to do.

"Fine."

"I knew you'd cave" Sebastian said turning around looking completely shocked when I walked out and grab the towel from his hand and then walking over and grabbing some basketball shorts and a tshirt and calmly walking back into the bathroom, but not before winking at him and making sure I locked the door.

"Holy shit...." I heard him say as I rushed to the mirror looking at myself, I couldn't believe I just did that but it felt so empowering; I loved the way he looked at my body. I was so tired of being so insecure; a lot of people in my life constantly told me how beautiful I am yet I have always let a few tell me otherwise I was over it. I want to be the person my friends see in me, my family sees in me and my boyfriend sees in me. Before I could go even deeper in myself revelation I could hear knocking on the door.

"Anastasia open this door."

"No." I tried to stifle my laugh trying to to put my clothes on as fast as possible before he found a way to bust the door down.

"Baby please?" He begged from the other side of the bathroom door, as soon as I got the shirt over my head I heard the door open and Sebastian was standing there with a heated look.