Snapped

My family had been here for a week and we're leaving in two days, Sebastian had so unexpected things go down at work so he had to go into work for the past couple days; so it was just the 7 of us for the past few day unless we broke off. I had taken them to my job which everyone loved and other must see in Los Angeles, we even hiked Runyon before Sebastian had to go in.

Today my dad and Grandpa were taking one of Sebastian's car on a joy ride, I wasn't sure which one but I knew they wouldn't be back for awhile. Jerome was meeting with some friends that had relocated to LA so it was just us ladies.

"Grandma we just got engaged and I haven't even told my friends yet so literally I have nothing planned." I whined as my grandma tried to show me some possible dresses.

"Whatever you can still look... now how about this one?"

"I hate that one... I want something that isn't traditional.. Y'know one of a kind."

"Do you really think you should be wearing white?" My mother and sister came in taking a seat on the couch.

I didn't even want to engage in conversation with them but I did "I never said I was wearing white, but if I do what's the problem?"

My mom rolled her eyes crossing her legs "White wouldn't fare well with your complexion plus it for a pure person... and from what we've seen you are anything but."

I sighed hitting my forehead "This isn't the 1920... and I look good in anything mother. Plus Melissa wore white on her wedding day."

My mom gasped narrowing her eyes at me, if looks could kill "WHat are you getting at? Unlike you Melissa was a virgin when she got married. And whoever told you look good in anything lied to you... there are certain things a woman with your shape and colour should and shouldn't wear."

"Mom you know there is no point in talking to her..." Melissa chimed in glaring at me like I started the argument.

"Haha... and I'm Beyonce... you can't be that stupid."

"Excuse me?! I knew this Los Angeles life would make you worse, how dare you talk to me like this. I'm just trying to help you not make a mistake. If you want look ridiculous on your wedding day that your prerogative... but don't say I never tried with you"

"Whatever I'm not going to argue with you..."

"Anastasia why are you such a bitch? I swear all mom has ever done is make the best we can be, and yeah she may have been a little tough on you but it's your own damn fault. You brought us out here to be treated like shit, and get talked down on by your meal tickets rich bitch mother who thinks she can treat anyone any ways she wants. Not to mention all fucking week you have been trying to out shine me to my own fucking daughter. I told you that I did not want my daughter to have anything to do with that fucking black princess and you did exactly what I told you not to, having my daughter looking up to you. So if my daughter turns out to be a whore at least I'll know why."

"Wait a fucking minute..." My grandma said but I put my hand up hoping she would stop which she did.

"Is there anything else you'd like to add Melissa? Mom? Grandma can you take Chanel to my place" I asked with a deathly calm my rage building, my grandma nodded leaving my room.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Did I say you could take my daughter?" Melissa seethed as our grandmother came out with Chanel in her arms.

"Melissa you obviously have somethings to get off your chest and my great grand baby doesn't need to hear it." My grandma left.

"Anastasia... I tried so hard but I swear you were born the way you are to punish me for whatever reason. I really did try but you have never made it easy. We come hear first class and you flaunt money that isn't even yours around like it's nothing... What happened to finding your own way? I guess that strong independent black woman trist ended when you saw that sleeping your way to the top is best. If you are mad at anyone it should be yourself. You may not view me as the nicest mother but I would never allow anyone to talk to me the way you allowed that woman to. If I knew I was going to come out here and be insulted I would of stayed home."