Take Me To Church

Waking up the next morning I realized everything was pounding; my head was pounding due to my phone ringing so early in the morning and my vajayjay was pounding from all the delicious action it got last night. Just thinking about last night caused me to sigh in happiness after I knocked out I was woken up and hour or so later with Sebastian's face between my thigh once more and that quickly turned into round two and three and four, the man had a indurance I could not understand I always thought men were the hit it once and be down for the night type but boy was I wrong. Right now Sebastian was sleeping on his stomach with one of his arms stretched across my torso pinning me down.

I quickly picked up my phone realizing whoever was calling wasn't going to stop anytime soon "Hello?" I answered taking note of how hoarse my voice sounded.

"Finally damn! I called you like 5 times." Nevaeh voice came through the other end.

"Sorry, I was sleeping what do you want?" I wiped sleep from my eyes yawning.

"What the hell is wrong with your voice?" She question

I spent the night screaming because I was being sexed up but I settled with "I just woke up, I'm pretty sure you don't sound like rainbows and daisy when you first wake up."

"Whatever heifer, I called to ask if you and Sebastian mind picking up mom and me before you head to church?" Shit I totally forgot about church.

"Yeah of course. What time is it anyways?"

"It's 6:50 and service is at 9... Well I'll see you in a bit!" She chirped before hanging up if there was one thing about Vae once she was up she was up no matter the time. Looking over at Sebastian I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face, he was so handsome and he was so mine something he made clear over and over again last night. I really didn't want to wake him up because he looked so peaceful but being late to my church was basically like putting a big sticker that said 'Sinner' on your back no matter who you were and not to mention his arm was making my stomach all sweating.

"Baby..." I gently called to him watching him stir a little bit but didn't wake.

"Babe... wake up we have to go to church." I tried shaking him but just caused him to flip over and pull me into him tightly I could feel him friend on my back side and- no no Anastasia stopping myself from thinking dirty thoughts.

"Sebastian wakeup bello."

"It's so early I don't want too." he started peppering my back with kisses.

"I know but church... we need to pick up Janelle and Vae before we go love." I rolled pulling out of his grip so I could brush my teeth, getting up I collapse to the floor shocked.

"Are you okay?" Sebastian gets up looking over at me sitting on the floor in all my naked glory.

"I think.. I think I'm paralyzed." I say causing him to laugh but I was being so serious. "Don't laugh at me jerk I think you broke my vajayjay."

"Trust me it isn't broken just sore from last night come on let's get you in the shower." He scooped me up like it was nothing smiling obviously proud of what he did to me.

    Once in the shower Sebastian started washing my body down gently like he had actually broken me but it was nice and really calming, plus he was smart enough to avoid getting my hair wet.

"Are you okay?" He finally spoke.

"Just peachy I think I need to properly apologize to my goodies but I'm amazing."

"I didn't hurt you last night did I?" Turning around I saw that Sebastian had a worried expression on his face I quickly realize my little collapse out of bed worried him.