Land of Magic

Waking up the next morning I still couldn't believe I was officially engaged to the man of my dreams, it all felt so surreal but looking down at the family heirloom on my finger helped a lot. I couldn't help but kiss it knowing sometime soon I would be Anastasia Basile. It was so hard keeping the secret from my friends but I knew telling them in person when we were all together was best. Looking at my ring one more time I could help the loud squeal and kicks that I let out.

"Babe... you okay?" Sebastian woke up looking worried stopping me in my tracks.

"Ummm yeah... It's just we are engaged!" I sat up bouncing looking at my ring once again. "Holy shit we are engaged... like we are getting married. Oh my goodness." I looked at him wide eyed

He sat up grabbing my hands as i looked "Bella are you okay?"

'Yeah... it's just now setting in that we are going to get married. Like are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"Anastasia Basile I have never been more sure of anything in my life, are you sure?" His eyes sparkled

"I'm more than ready babe." I leaned over kissing him on the cheek before getting up as bare as the day I was born.

"Mmm. I like what I see." I turned around so he could admire the front like he did the back "Fuck you are beautiful can't wait till the day I can officially you my wife."  He got up and I smiled seeing how fast he got up.

After we got dressed to start the day we made our way over to the other penthouse to let everyone in on the surprise that I had got together for Chanel, I really hoped that my mom and sister could put aside their differences to make the the trip fun and drama free. Knocking on the door my grandma answered pulling us into a hug.

"My babies! I thought you'd be fucking like rabbits all day..." She laughed shooing us inside when she let go.

"GRANDMA! Please...." I blushed.

"What? Giselle thought the same actually I got to text her and let her know you guys are actually out and about. Anyways let me take a better look at the ring. G said it has been in your family for like a billion years grandson."

"She's close it's been in our family since 1864 made  and the only one of it's kind." Sebastian lifted up my hand kissing it.

"Must be nice to trace your lineage back that far..." My grandma mutter making Sebastian cough with a distressed look on his face.

"I'm joking! So what are you two love birds doing here, shocked you didn't have enough of us."

I moved to the bar taking a seat "Actually we have a surprise for everyone! Where are they at?"

"Another surprise? You are treating us too good. Well grandpa is in the room watching tv with your daddy, Jerome is at the gym, My baby is with her grandpa's coloring and them to heifers went shopping earlier should be back soon. So what's the new?"

"Can't tell you till everyone is here... Can you text them and let them know to come back?" My grandma pursed her lips but nodded heading to the back.

Sebastian walked over to me placing himself between my legs trapping me between the island and his body.

Sebastian smiled, "You know we could just leave with out those last three. Jerome is as annoying little shit and well you already know about your mother and sister."

I paused for a few moments taking his words into consideration, it sounded good in theory but then everyone would have to hear them complain afterward and that would suck.

"You know we can't do that... but in theory it's sound." I finally answered he nodded already knowing.

"I guess we could've stayed home and had more you and I time." He licked the shell of my ear making chills run down my spine.