Can I Help You?

"I'm not telling any of you dirty heifer anything else about my sex life so you can get gone."

"Betch you saying I was a virgin and now I'm not is not the type of dirty details I was talking about about." Nevaeh complained popping open our second bottle of wine of the night. It has been about 2 weeks since we got back but since we were all busy being adults we couldn't plan a proper Girls & Tyler night until tonight. Working at the center was thousand times better than the Pizza Factory and I got paid a lot more, I was finally out of training and they were allowing me to do thing by myself.

"Nope that's enough for please don't go into detail." Paris said drinking her glass of wine in one gulp and getting some more.

"Don't worry I'm not. Sorry children I don't kiss and tell, just know it happened and it was really, really, really fucking good." I laughed getting thanking the pizza man for coming right when he did.

"Fine. Hold out on us you selfish bitch." Tyler laughed taking the box from me.

**************************************** 2 months later ***********************************

"So was that your plan?" I breathed out heavily trying to catch my breath

"What plan?" Sebastian turned to me with a smiled.

"Fuck me into submission so I agree to that fancy dinner

"I mean I was going to beg but if that worked than I'll roll with it. Why don't you want to go anyways?"

"Because I already know what's going to happen. I'm going to be looking all good next you who is also going to be looking all good, and a few witches that you have either slept with or they wish they had slept with you are going to come out of the blue and be disrespectful as shit. Like no thank you also I bet the food is going to be super small portions and I love to eat." He looked at me with a frown but he knew I was right, one time we were out getting coffee and some random came up basically dismissing my presence and called me the help when she did acknowledge me.

"I'll buy the dress and shoes?"

"I don't want your stuff.... But I'll go because I love you and I know it would mean a lot to you." I got up going to take a after sex shower, when we came back from visiting my family I pretty much just stayed with Sebastian at his penthouse but I refused to give up my apartment I was finally able to pay my bills and not worry about if I pay the light I can't pay the water and it was nice; I didn't want to give up that freedom.

"If it makes you feel better my parents will be there too and so will Paris." I yelp when he came from behind me pulling me toward him.

"Only a little bit." I smiled it was crazy how domesticated we had become over the past few months since we started dating. If I was staying at his place I would make his lunch before he left because he would always forget to eat at work, he would come home and we would watch one of the shows I got him hooked on, one of us would make dinner, and go to bed with a lot of sex in between.

*******************************

"Babe can you bring me the manila envelope that I left next to the bed?" Sebastian asked me.

I picked up the folder examining it "Yeah, I'll be there in about an hour or so is that okay?"

"Yup that's perfect." We hung and I got up to get dress, I quickly realize wearing workout clothes to my billionaire boyfriend's company wasn't a good idea; not matter how comfortable the clothes were.

"Look here ma'am I have no reason to lie to you and I feel like you have a computer and could very easily google your boss and a picture of me would show up." I frowned standing at the receptionist who refused to let me go up. I didn't want go there but she left me no choice I had been standing here for like 20 minutes