Pizza Factory

Running on the treadmill was the struggle and looking down at the timer it wickedly shown I had only been on for five minutes I decided to give up and turn the speed down to a nice walking pace. How Sebastian seemed to make it to the gym at least 4 times a week with everything he had going was beyond me, but it motivated me to try and do the same and I absolutely regretted it. I mean the state of the art gym in his complex was really nice I mean they had a fully stocked fridge with various waters and fruit juices for the taking, but working out was not something I enjoyed and me and my stomach pouch would be fine; I'd grown to love my little joey anyways. After about 20 okay 10 minutes of walking I decided to call it day and make my way back up to the penthouse. I promised my friends we could go to dinner and since was craving something saucey and I did just do 15 minutes on the treadmill I deserved to have some pizza; and even though I disliked the people there with a passion the Pizza Factory did have some of the best pizza in town, so we had to hit it up.

************

"I swear if anyone spit in my food, I'll burn that place to the grooound."  Nevaeh murmured putting her feet up on the dash but I quickly push them off.

"Rico wouldn't let that happen plus if anyone is getting spit in their food it would me."

"Truuuuu." Tyler laughed.

"Why are we going to the Pizza Factory antyways when they have food at the The Lounge?" Sia question from the back seat.

"Because the lounge food is nasty and over priced...Plus I want to get some food in my stomach before we get drinks well I watch you guys drink." I promised not only them but myself that I wasn't going to drink tonight, plus I was DD.

"Whatever you say Anal girl." Paris laughed out and the other three joined them.

If I was lighter my face would of been so red right now after about a week of calling me Anal girl they had finally let me in on what happened and I was mortified and they still wouldn't let the nickname go. "Seriously you guys what are you five?" I mumbled out embarrassed.

"You're fault now you gotta live with the consequences like when y'all called me Porta potty for 2 months." Tyler patted my shoulder.

"Because who has sex with a complete stranger in a dirty ass Porta Potty at the Strawberry Festival?"

" Ewwww Tyler you nasty..." I could see Paris move away from him in the back seat causing us to start up laughing again.

He simply shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing. "Hey the man was fine as shit and it gave me the perfect excuse to try out the Strawberry lube I bought." The day replayed in my head the Sia, Vae and I decided to get funnels cakes but Tyler insisted on staying behind with the man who had followed him around since the met at the beer tent and when we were done he was nowhere to be found. We tried texting and calling him but nothing, luckily when we go there we promised if we got lost we meet back up at the Porta potties at the front entrance. When we had finally made her way up there again he was nowhere and then we heard moaning and groaning from one of the stalls and my friends being themselves went in on whoever was in there. After about ten minutes or so who comes out? No other than Ty and his little friend sweaty and smiling all our mouthed dropped. Sia and Vae refused to let him live that down and even I threw my two cents deeming him the nickname "Porta Potty".

********

After about ten more minutes of clowning Tyler we finally made it to the Pizza Factory and I would be lying if I said I was anxious about being back, when I left I never looked back I made sure I had everything ready to return on my last day. Of course I still talked to my only friend there, Rico, every so often but he was busy with work and two little ones.