Goals & Appreciation

Why did I let Sebastian talk me into inviting my whole family down for Thanksgiving? I mean I was super excited to see my Nelbug, dad and grandparents but my mom and sister were a different story, I still haven't talked to them since the family reunion trip. Worse of all Sebastian rented out the second penthouse for their trip so they would be close to us, finally giving up my apartment and moving in with Sebastian full time now sounded like a bad idea. Even worse he somehow convinced me to have a joint family dinner with his family... well actually when Giselle heard they were coming she insisted and when she insist there's no saying no. So his whole family and my whole family in one place was going to be interesting and by interesting I mean terrifying, I had been a nervous wreck since Sebastian order their tickets like he said he would months ago.

"Anastasia... cara please calm down it isn't going to be that bad. Everything is going to be great!" Sebastian tried reassuring me or 8 billionth time.

"Yeah...maybe but what if-"

He gently grabbed my shoulders "You can't think like that.. You have to think positive thoughts. Everything will be fine." I slowly breathed out.

"Everything will be fine.." I nodded my head repeating after Sebastian. "I love you" he was my rock and everyday we seemed to get stronger as a couple.

"And I'm in love with you." He lifted me up probably guiding me to our bedroom.

"Why do you always got to out do me?" I laughed as he threw me on the bed and straddled my waist.

"It's what I do baby..." He kissed the side of my face over and over again, this overly playful side of Sebastian was reserved for only me and the kids and I loved it.

"Well it isn't very nice..." I pouted but that went away the moment he startled to tickle me.

I laughed "Stop! Sebastian!" he knew I hated being tickled more than anything and yet he did it whenever he could. "Seriously stop! I hate yo-yo-you!" I stutter due to his relentless attack.

"Take it back! Take it back!" He laughed but little did he know as soon as he let me go he was in trouble. "Say you give!"

"I take it back and I give... please.. Please I give. I give." He stopped wiping the tears from his eyes which caused me to pounce.

"Pinned ya!" I grinned victoriously

He pretended to squirm and get a away which still caused me to let go, but quickly catching my bearings.

"Pinned ya again! with yo ugly ass..." I started blowing raspberry on his neck which I knew he claimed hate but he probably loves it.

"Seriously Miss Clark what are you five?"

Tapping my chin I really ponder is 5 million dollar question but the answer came to me quickly.

"Yuuuuuuuuup, I mean you did start it with yo ugly ass." I gave him one more raspberry and flopped to the side of him.

"You think I'm ugly?" he feigned sadness turning on his side and I did the same so we were facing each other once more.

'Actually I think you are the pretty princess at the ball." I put on my best Southern accent probably butchering in the process.

"Well thank you kind fellow, but I don't want you thinkin' I'm some wanton floozy who will sleep with you just because you say kind words." My dorky boyfriend played along causing me to bust up.

"Now... that isn't what I heard..." I muttered under my breath

"HEY NOW! I'm a changed man." now it was his turn to pout but I quickly confronted him by patting his head.