What?

A/N: HEY GUYS I KNOW THE LAST CHAPTER PISSED A LOT OF YOU GUYS OFF AND FOR GOOD REASON, THIS ONE WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU EVEN MORE MAD! SORRY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR COMMENTS FOR THIS ONE.

^Janelle Vae's mom^

I smiled as Janelle sat a cup of tea in front of me kissing me on the forehead before taking a seat by her daughter.

"I'm sorry your first day back was so stressful your mom and sister are just stuck in themselves."

"That's a nice way of saying they are giant ass bi- ow" Vae rubbed her arms where Janelle hit her. I swear they look just a like but if you want on personality you couldn't tell they were mother and daughters. Jenelle was calm, cool and collected where Nevaeh was everything but, but their bond was out of this world.

"Sorry mom."

"It's okay upendo. Now tell me about this man you are seeing?" I looked over at Vae who refused to look me into her eyes.

"Don't be mad at her I asked how everyone was doing and it just slipped out of her mouth."

"I'm not... He's great auntie he so really amazing and treats me so well."

"And filthy rich."

"It isn't always about money." Janelle scolded her daughter playfully.

"I know... I'm just saying."

"You aren't just with this boy for his money right?"

"Of course not! I would still be with him if he lost everything right now. You know I'm not that kind of person."

"I know. I was just checking... materialistic things is something your mom and sister are fond of so I can only imagine how happy they're." Now it was my turn to avoid eye contact.

I turned back around when I felt my arm being swatted over and over again "wewe hakuwaambia?!"

"I will! I will! It just you know how they are auntie!" She stopped hitting me fixing her hair as if a single strand actually feel out of place.

"True, but you have to tell them soon. Secrets aren't good ."

****************************************** 4 days later*****************************

    This past week had been both amazing and gruelling. My mom has not been off my case about anything if she thinks I'm breathing wrong I get a full lecture or disgusted scoff but when her and Melissa go do their little thing I get to spend time Chanel and I always feel loved when she is around plus when my dad is around my mom acts a little less crazy. When I'm not at my house Vae and I are hanging out at our locals spots in town it sucks running into people I know especially men who didn't expect my glow up to be so strong and hit on me, Vae says they were always hitting on me I just didn't notice but I doubt it; late nights are reserved to talking to Sebastian on the phone.

"Babe seriously it's only 1 more week and I'll be back home. You'll live." I smiled sitting on the couch talking to Sebastian on the phone he got off work early so called sooner than usual and luckily no one was here.

"It's still too long cara. I miss so much life is so boring without you around." He whined like a little boy it was actually really cute and he didn't sound like a little boy so it was actually a little hot.

"I bet, poor little rich boy doesn't have anything to do?"

"Nope. I was suppose to go out with the boys tonight but I don't want too."

"Go out with your friends boy. I bet they miss you."

"But they want to go to a strip club?" He smirked as if that was going to change my answer and for a moment I thought about it, but I didn't want to be that girlfriend who didn't let her boyfriend do anything because of my insecurities.