Halloween

I was so happy when Sebastian and I finally decided who we wanted to be, none of the halloween stores had what I wanted and what they did have was cheaply made. I took the route to order most of our stuff online which scared me because online shipping can be so finkey, I mean Sebastian did tell me I can express ship everything but express shipping from like 4 different shops did not sound appealing to me that was just wastefulness to an extreme. Now I had to convince Sebastian of something else.

"Babe it's only for a night... please! Please!" I pleaded while he watched the game.

He looked at me with indifference "Fuck no... I look like a fucking dope.. not gonna happen"

"No you won't you'll look awesome. Plus how will anyone know who you are?"

I'll be standing next to you and if they don't get it or you're not around I'll just tell them..." he took a sip of his beer turning his attention from the TV to me, now that the commercials start it was now or never. Going to stand in front of him I quickly get on my knee which causes his eyebrows to go up.

"Bello pleaseee! For me? Don't you love me? You said you'd do anything that would make happy and I'm not asking for much! Bash pleaseee? Please with a cherry on top." I begged I know I didn't have to go this far but I was feeling dramatic in the moment.
He closed his eyes sighing a tell tale sign that I got him and the yes was not too far behind.

"Fine... you win this time." I squealed getting up and jumping on his lap.

"You're the best! And I swear as soon as we get home you can get rid of it!!" He rolled his eyes turning his attention back to the tv.
*********************
I yelled as soon as we stepped outside "YOU GOT THE CAR!!! OH MY GOSH NO ONE IS GOING TO SEE THIS! TAKE A PICTURE OF ME IN FRONT OF IT! I'll have someone take some of us as soon as we get there!" I did a couple poses and then made him do some and tried my best to get a selfie of us.

I've had never been to Anthony's house before so i was super excited plus whenever anything involved Anthony you know it's going to be lit. Pulling up to his house the place was littered with people and cars but what took me by surprise were the fact that I could see the people in the house his windows were massive! I quickly sent Vae a text asking her to come here not telling her what for because she'd probably tell me no.

"Babe this is going to be so fun! I'm so excited! Wait... I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join the hellish crusade" I kissed Sebastian as he opened my door.

I heard her before I saw her "Bitch look at this car! Look at you! How y'all going to do that? Sebastian even has the mustache!"

"Not by choice..." He mumbled as I hugged my best friend.

"Look at you Catwoman!" Vae had on this tight latex suit with the claws and everything.

"Well you know me I gotta put on a show... Halle Berry may have sucked as Catwoman but her outfit was on point! Now what you call me out here for they were just about to do Jager shots."