I Thought You Loved Me: Terza Parte

*********** One Week Later *****************
-date outfit-

	Dressing in a new outfit she bought just for tonight Anastasia used her last twenty dollars until payday to catch a cab and headed for the restaurant, tonight was going to be her night

Dressing in a new outfit she bought just for tonight Anastasia used her last twenty dollars until payday to catch a cab and headed for the restaurant, tonight was going to be her night. The night Chandler Bridges would stop playing games and make her officially his girlfriend. He was going to confess his undying love for her and they would live happily ever after in her eyes. Tonight was her night.

As soon as she arrived at Olive Garden, Chandler was waiting outside for her with a huge smile on his face, she immediately runs into his now.

"Wow you look so fucking hot." He grinned looking at her hungrily checking her out up and down.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." Anastasia tell him before they walk inside together once seated the waiter comes by and take their drink order.

"This was a long time coming."

"I agree. I'm really excited to be here with you."

"Same."

"So you're almost done with school what is the plan?" She asked genuinely interested in his goals

"Well my dad is going to give me one of his businesses so I'll probably take over that until he dies and than I will take over all of them, but right now once I graduate me and some of the other graduating brothers are going to go to Mexico for one finally hazza before we wander off into the real world." He leaned back in his chair as the waiter placed their drinks in front of the,

"That's cool. Sounds like a lot of fun I can't wait to graduate."

"Mhm... I have to ask you. When do you think you'll be ready for sex?" Chandler as her bluntly taking her by surprise.

"I don't know when my heart tell me to... I know that sounds stupid-"

"Yeah a little."

"But... it's just what feels right to me. I don't want to give my cookie away to just anyone." She tell him sipping on her soda looking away this was not how she saw their conversation going.

"But I'm not just anyone." He tried arguing his case.

"Yeah I know... but I'm not ready."

"I swear you a such a prude. I mean half the girls I've been with this year give it up from the jump and if not by the second date but you, you just don't give in. Like what will it take?"

"Excuse me... I don't want to hear about your sexcapades on our date it's rude."

"No what is rude is me putting all my time and effort into you and you not doing anything in return." He barked at her in a whispered tone trying to to draw attention to them.

"I'm not obligated to give you anything... I mean was this all a game to you?"

"Of course not! You know what I don't want to argue with you anymore especially since you are acting so childish." He picked up his phone that had been dinging the whole argument and texted whoever was trying to get his attention.