And So We Meet Again

*No One POV*

It had been two months since he'd meet her, two from their first and last meeting and for some reason she'd been the only woman on his mind. This was new to him, he was Sebastian Basile he was cocky but confident in knowing woman wanted him, and him pining after a woman was unusual for him, He didn't know anything about the mystery woman he saved from one of his clubs, all he knew was she was absolutely stunning with her milk chocolate skin, deep set brown eyes that told a lot more than she wanted. Her beautiful smile and her name was possibly Ana. He had tried fucking her out of his mind with other woman but that just seemed to make it worse, and more than he like would jack off to her in the shower. She was driving him mad and he needed to find her so he could fuck her and go back to normal. But where to start?

*Anastasia POV*

"No I don't want to go out tonight Tyler, I'm finally done with school for the next couple months I want to go home and stay home" I said talking on the phone with Tyler while I walked back to my apartment.

"Because I have stuff I need to do" I tired to tell him.

"You know you're lying. Come on please Ana, I'll give you a ride home" Tyler said pulling up next to me in his car.

"No sir, I rather walk then go to another club" I said speeding up my pace, yeah I wanted the ride but another club was out of the question.

"What if I take you out to eat?" Tyler yelled trying to coax his friend.

I immediately stopped walking and looked at Tyler "We could get the food right now?" Tyler said smirking knowing  he had me.

"And I wouldn't have to pay at all, even if I wanted a meal supersized?"

"Yes fatty now are you game or nah?"

We both already knew the answer "I'm game" I sighed opening the car door and buckling my seat belt.

"Yay! Good I already called Sia and Vae to let them know" Tyler exclaimed turning the radio on and driving off.

"I'm going to regret this I just have a feeling"

"No you aren't we are going to have so much fun"

"Whatever take me to get Carne Asada fries with a large tea and some chips"

"Fine, fine a promise is a promise"

************

"You guys this dress is way to small" I said while trying to pull down the 'dress' they gave me.

"Stasia you look fucking fierce, plus we didn't work on you for an hour to have you to put some granny panties on with a muumuu" Vae said .

"Love, you look hot with a capital 'H', your ass looks amazing and if I was straight I'd hit it" Tyler said while pulling me into a hug kissing my forehead

"Truuuu, plus it's my dress so you know you look top notch, I wish my body looked half as great as yours" Sia agreed

"Are you guys sure I mean I could of brought my own clothes"

"YES!" The three of them said in unison.

"Now lets go because ain't none of you gonna dick me down and it's been a minute" Vae added while dragging me out the door while the other two followed behind.

Arriving at the club we immediately walked to the front and I guess this time around Tyler had the connection, because he whispered into the freakishly huge bouncers ear and whatever he said worked because Hulk moved to velvet rope and I swear dude was blushing.

"Thanks Derek" Tyler said winking and walking inside.

"I'll never understand how you guys do it" I said shaking my head