Secrets Don't Make Friends

I hated keeping secrets from my friends it made me feel like I was lying to them, so I knew I had to tell them what happened a few days ago for that reason as well as them helping me so much with the situation over the years. As I was waiting for the three of them to come over to my place I began pacing in my living room last night was so much fun besides that little bump in the road, but that bump in the road sent me spiraling as soon as I was out of Sebastian's presence. Before I even got in the house the panic attack hit and the crying made it hard for me to send Sebastian a text telling him I made it home safe, I knew if I didn't send the message he would and hear me so i had to make the effort. Now here I am the next day looking like a hot mess that only got about an hour of sleep and on the verge of crying again. Before the first tear fall I hear my door start to jingle meaning my friends were finally here, before they got fully through the front door I throw myself into them.

Nevaeh pulls me a way to get a look at me and within a matter of second she goes from worried to pissed.

"Oh fuck no?!" She yells Sia and Tyler look equally as pissed.

"Hold let go get my taser I'm going to fuck his ass up." Sia said quickly putting her hair up in a bun.

"I'm right there behind you. Where is his ass at he isn't going to know what hit him." That was Tyler.

"Nah, I get first dab at him. He better be ready because I'm going to throw them bows. Someone better call Ris and tell her to say goodbye to her brother." It took me a moment to fully understand who they were talking about until Vae through Paris into the picture.

"Wait no! It wasn't Sebastian." I yell grabbing the phone from Tyler's hand.

"Babe you don't need to protect him anymore. We already told him what was up he hurts you we hurt him." Sia says trying to console me.

"I swear it wasn't it him! He was and always been a perfect gentleman to me. I swear." I cry even harder as they try to decipher whether or not I was being honest with them.

"We ran into Chandler last night when we were leaving the bowling alley." I tell feeling absolutely exhausted and defeated.

"Fuck..." Tyler mumbles going over to hug and Vae and Sia quickly join in.

"Sorry we jumped to conclusions, it just you were crying and we knew you were with him last night. I'm sorry you had to run into that asshat yesterday." Sia smiled sadly at me.

"I mean that fuckboi can definitely still catch these bows for real for real." That caused me to laugh a little but I still felt like a mess. They quickly pull me to the couch wanting to know what happened.

"We were about to leave when we were stopped by these groupie ass girls who wanted a picture with Sebastian," I spat out "And when we were finally able to leave these guys come from behind us and guess who it was?"

"Motherfucking Chandler." Tyler said with absolute disgust.

"Yup and get this he made it sound like we were old friends who hadn't seen each other in awhile." I said with my own amount of malice.

"Then what?"

"I explained that we went to University together and that I was with my boyfriend. Of course they all looked surprised and he had to nerve to tell me I was doing well for myself while looking Sebastian up and down. I never felt so so.."

"Cheap?" Tyler looked at me with a sad expression on his face finishing my sentence.

"Exactly. Like I already know that is how some people view me as some gold digger but to see it plastered on people's face, just makes it so much more real." I brought my knees to my chest continuing to cry.