Thanksgiving: Parte Uno

I swear I was so close to opening up the door and rolling out, like the closer we got to Sebastian's parent house the more nervous I got

    I swear I was so close to opening up the door and rolling out, like the closer we got to Sebastian's parent house the more nervous I got. Giselle had texted me earlier stating how excited she was to meet my family but I was a wreck over all the things that could go wrong. I looked into the rearview mirror to see Sebastian with a knowing look on his face I wish I could have smiled but I just couldn't.

"Now Anastasia you need to calm down... those two will be on their best behavior if they know what's good for them. Especially after Sebastian bought these nice ass clothes they better be the angels they claim to love." My grandma patted my thigh with a huge smile on her face.

I nodded my head but that didn't reassure me at all. Pulling up to Giselle and Leo's compound there were quite a few cars parked out front, I wish I could say I recognized them but like Sebastian the rest of his family was always getting the latest and greatest automobiles money could buy.

"Oh fuck! This is a house? Shhhhhiiit this is nice." My grandma looked out the window wide eyed as did the rest of my family.

"Wow.... this is absolutely breathtaking" My mother murmured mesmerized by the huge maison in front of us.

Sebastian chuckled putting the car in park and quickly getting out to open the door while my grandfather did the same.

"Are you sure we look okay?' My sister tried fixing herself up more than she already had done, my grandma had told me that her and my mom had gotten up extremely early to get their hair and makeup professionally done; but I couldn't hate they both looked stunning.

Jerome patted her shoulder which she quickly brushed off "Mel you look perfect... Just mind your manners and we'll be good."

"Will there be kids here?" Chanel pulled on my dress so I dropped to her level and smiled nodding watching as her face lit up.

Walking up to the house I could hear my family behind us murmur about the house, the cars and anything else they could think of reminding me very much of my first time at the Basile Estate. Per usual Sebastian didn't knock and just walked in and my family gasped filled the corridor as they took in the massive building.

"Wow...." My dad was the first one to say something and all I could was smile.

"Sh-should we take off her shoes? Bow or someshit?" My grandma looked around and I just shook my head giggling, but it quickly stopped when a voice I missed oh so much broke through.

"ANASTASIA!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!" A huge smile showed on my face as I rushed over to Paris, pretty sure I almost took her out but I didn't care I missed this woman and her antics!

"Ris! I missed you so much! Stop leaving to jetset it isn't very nice leaving me behind..." I pulled away still holding my friend's hand.

"What am I chopped liver?" Sebastian complained from behind us.