Let's Talk

"I don't care if you have to call a million people you better fucking find her or there will be hell!" Sebastian's voice boomed as he entered into his living room. After Anastasia's impromptu bridal speech she had disappeared and no one had seen her leave so right now they were all on high alert trying to find their slightly intoxicated friend. Sebastian had summoned whatever power he had to help them find her, and it happened to be a lot but every place she could possibly be she wasn't she wasn't at her house her friend's had checked twice. She wasn't at work or her favourite park or favourite food places. He had yet to notice the trail of clothes left leading to his bedroom.

He showed up at home to grab one of his own cars so happy he hadn't been drinking and could drive himself, after grabbing his key he heard something stirring in his bedroom. He quickly but quietly made his way into his bedroom ready to kill who ever thought breaking into his out while the love of his life was missing was a good idea. Looking around he didn't see anything out of the ordinary so he flicked on the light to see a body in the bed, he made his way over to the side of bed and a wave of relief washed over him when he saw Anastasia's sleeping face.

"The light turn it off!" She mumbled pulling the cover over her head. He did exactly what she said making all the necessary messages started with their friends to let them know she was at his place safe and sound. Once he was done he took off everything but his boxers and slid in pulling her to his body, both of them sighing in content.

"You scared us bella... We thought something had happen to you. I thought I was going to have to check every fucking house in this city until I found you."

"I'm sorry... I was just.. sad"

"You don't have to apologize.. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No.. Just hold me please and we'll talk tomorrow." She sighed already starting to drift off.

"Okay.. I love you Anastasia." He kissed the side of her head pulling her to his body even closer he was so afraid she would disappear again."

" I love you too." She mumbled.

***********************Ana's POV**********************

    I woke up feeling refreshed, I hadn't felt like this in weeks and replaying last night I know I went a little wilds, which was the exact reason as to why I didn't drink; made a mistake like they while in college and I told myself never again. I turned to see the reason as to why I slept like a baby even though I was still mad at him but I couldn't help but smile seeing him after some many weeks made my heart swell and my body heat up realizing on hand was wrapped around my waist and the other one had a firm grip on my titty and I hated that word but it seem to fit the moment. I slowly peeled the hand from my boob setting it to his side and slid out of the bed trying not to wake him, once I was freed he started to stir with a frown on his face but he didn't wake. I grab some clothes I had left here and headed to the shower I need to be as awake as possible as possible for the conversation about to go down. When I finished showering I found Sebastian still sleep so I decided to make breakfast.

Mid bacon sizzling I heard the shower turn on and my nerve skyrocketed all I wanted to do was disappear and head to my house, but I knew that would make matters worse.

"Hey baby it's me Sebastian...you probably know that already and  I know I've been a major asshole recently but I wou-" his voice trailed off when he notice me sitting at the table with our plates ready.

"Don't stop on my accord please continue." He rushed over and started kissing me all over my face.

"So it wasn't a dream or mind playing a cruel joke on me. You are really here, I really had you back in my arms."