The Call

The next morning  I was sitting on Tyler's couch eating cereal watching 'Clueless' when I heared the door open.

"Hault who goes there?" I yelled.

"Holy shit Anastasia! I though you'd be sleep." Vae said obviously shocked that I was up.

"Why? Didn't want to anyone see you do the walk of shame" I turned looking at her in yesterdays dress.

"Girl ain't nothing shameful about went down last night" She laughed.

"I see your in a good mood" I smiled at her.

"You already know girl, whew he put it on meh" She said sitting next to me on the couch.

"Vae get your funky ass off my couch, coming home after you got you bean flicked" Tyler yawned coming out his room with Sia following shaking her head.

"For your information I took a shower before I came back here, and even if I didn't you ain't gonna do shit"  Sia and I busted out laughing because she said the last part in a Kevin Hart voice.

"Seriously Vae?"  Sia raised her eyebrow.

"Okay, okay enough  let's just relax and watch some Scandal on Netflix" I said trying have a peaceful Sunday putting my legs on Vae's lap.

"Okay mum" Vae said slapping my legs off her turning Scandal on.

"No, no, no you ain't slick" Tyler said standing in front of me.

"What?" I said innocently knowing this conversation was coming.

"OH YEAH, trying to pull a fast one on us you little vixen" Sia interrupted.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about" I said trying to get off the couch but the three of them were keeping me cornered in.

"Who was SB and why did they send over 200 dollar shots" I swear sometimes I think Tyler is a spy.

"SB is somebody now I love to stay and finish this little chat but I gotta go" I said getting up but being pushed back down by Vae.

"Talk" Nevaeh said giving me a look, you know the one that says 'you better start speaking or I'm going to make you and it won't be pretty' yeah that look.

I looked at Sia knowing she was the only one I could count on at this point, but that went out the window when she shook her head meaning she was on their side.

"FINE, FINE I'LL TELL YOU GUY GEEZE!"

They all sat down looking at me waiting for me to tell them the story.

I sighed wondering where to start.

"Hefa hurry up by time you tell the story imma have grey hairs" Vae stated pinching my thigh.

"Okay, SB is Sebastian Basile and yesterday I did what you guys said and just went with the flow and I ran into Sebastian again and we ended up at his table and we kind kissed a lot actually and then he asked me to dinner next Saturday and I said yes" I quickly said and breathed out looking anywhere but at them.

That's when I felt something or more like someone pounce on me, when I realized the three of them was hugging me.

"I am so proud of you, that's my girl!" Tyler yelled in my ear.

" YASSS BITCH YES, GET IT!" Vae yelled even louder.

"You kissed him?" Sia looked questioning me.

"Yup"

"How was it?" Tyler said pulling away from me.

I thought about last night and had to stop myself from getting turned on.