Who Is He?

^Chandler Above^

"Anastasia Clark is that you?" I swear if the Earth just opened up below me and swallowed me whole I would welcome it with open arms, I really would. But, alas here I am standing here staring into his eyes with nowhere to escape.

Taking a deep breathe I didn't know I was holding onto I look up from the floor with a smile on my face.

"Yup. Hey Chandler long time no see." At this point I can feel everyone's eyes on my including my significant other, I never wanted this to happen. Before I could register what was going I felt arms wrap around me that weren't my boyfriends and a quickly stiffen when I realize it was Chandler hugging me. He quickly lets go and returned to his spot.

"Holy shit! I haven't seen you in what? 3 years? How have you been?" He asked with a huge smile on his face that if this was 3 years ago I would've melted but that wasn't me anymore.

"I've been great. Still in school." I said awkwardly I hated all the attention as everyone was wondering how we knew each other. I heard Sebastian clear his throat and I looked up to see him looking absolutely pissed, honestly if looks could kill Chandler would be dead and he didn't even notice.

"Chandler and I went to University together he graduated at the end of my Freshman year."

"Nice to meet you Chandler. I'm Sebastian her boyfriend." He said with a deathly calm voice.

"BOYFRIEND!" They all said in unison including the three guys.

"Yes. Is that a problem?" He raised his eyebrow looking at the eight of them.

"Not at all. WOW. Ana you are doing great for yourself I see..." he said looking Sebastian up and down "So is that your Aston Martin outside? That's probably a stupid question of course it is." Chandler said finally taking notice of Sebastian arm around my waist. The girls on the other hand were giving me dirty looks now having probably what they hoped wasn't true confirmed.

"It isn't mine, it's hers." Sebastian corrected him making Chandler's eyebrow raise.

"Well Chandler is what nice seeing you again bye." I quickly said pulling Sebastian with me out the door I need air and I needed it now. As soon as we made it outside and the wind blown across myself I was taking deep breaths trying to keep myself from having a panic attack.

"Respirare. Respirare. Breathe baby. It's okay." Sebastian whisper causing me to quickly calm down.

"I'm okay. Sorry."

"It's okay. I just want to make sure you are okay. I'm fine. Thank you for caring."

"Of course I care. If anything bad was to happen to you I would lose it." I throw myself into his arms, trying to calm myself down even more.

"Thank you so much Sebastian. Umm... Can we go back to my place and just lay down."

"Anything you want bella." He smiles as helps me walk to the car even though I kept trying to tell him I'm fine, he even buckles my seatbelt for me before getting in the driver's seat heading toward my house.

**********************************************************

Lying in my bed we are both just staring at the ceiling not saying anything, I'm to scared too and he probably doesn't want to make me go all crazy again. I try to move my leg from on top of his but he quickly stops that by laying his hand on my thigh.

"Who is he?" He breaks the silence turning to look me in my eyes, I didn't want to do this now, or ever, why did this happen to me?

"We went to university together." I look back at him trying my best to look strong or at least not suspicious.