Cookout

The ride back to our hotel was silent I knew Sebastian was waiting for me to just break down at any moment and to be honest so was I, but it wasn't going to happen and deep down I knew that. I had spent too many years crying over my mother and sister and today was the last day I would let anymore tears shed because of them. Once we made it back to the hotel room I sat on the bed while Sebastian stood by the door.

"Sooo." I smiled awkwardly as he looked at me.

"So?" He arched his eyebrow at me

My smile got even bigger at his confused face "So you're in love with me huh?"

His face slightly pinked as he came and kneeled in front of me.

"Of course I'm in love with you. So you're in love with me?"

"Of fucking course." I pulled his face to me and kissed him on the lips, which quickly turned to some heavy making out sessions, it never had gone past that and it was starting to irritate me; I want way more but Sebastian always stopped before it got too out of hand and tonight was no different.

"So when did you realize you were in love with me?" I turned to Sebastian with questioning eyes.

"Do you want to know the moment I knew loved you or the moment I fell in love with you?" He smiled kissing my forehead.

"There's a difference?" I slightly laughed.

"Yup. The moment I knew I loved you was when I realized I needed you in my life no matter what. The moment I fell in love with you is kind of the same but I realized I want to build with you as an us, and I wouldn't settle for anything less."

"Can I hear both please?"

"So the moment I knew I loved you is quick and easy when I took you to first meet my parents. After I dropped you off I went back to their house and the whole time all everyone did was tell me how amazing you were and how I'd never brought around a woman like you around. My mom raved about how smart you are and how you weren't after me for just my money, and I told them how we hung out every week, and it hit me that the few times I did go weeks without you for whatever reason I was bored out of my and thought about you the whole time and if you weren't in my life I would lose it."

He was going to make me cry I could feel the water works coming.

"The moment I knew I was in love you with you was even better..." He kind of just stared at me and I just stared at him waiting for him to answer.

"Okay when was it?" I covered my face with my hand.

"Sorry... it was when you told that one Paparazzo to fuck off after I told you he had been following me for weeks, and you just went on and on about how I was just a regular human being and how just because I had money I still deserve basic human rights and shouldn't be followed around and shouted at and then you got mad at me when I told you I was used to it. You scolded me the whole ride to your house and all the way until I left, but the whole time you were doing it I was just like "Damn I am really in love with this girl" and trust me I was so shocked and scared that those feelings came out of nowhere but I was more afraid you wouldn't feel the same way about me. Then after that everything you did made me fall more in love to be honest. I fell in love when I caught you playing hide n seek with the kids, I fell in love when brought me food when I was working at the office late and somehow knew I hadn't eaten, I fell in love watching how my whole family and friends adore you, I fell in love every time you got jealous of the girls I was with, I fell even more in love when I tell you little things I haven't done or scene in a while and we end up doing them like when you took me bowling, and most importantly I fall in love more and more everytime I see you falling love with yourself. So I'm never ever not falling in love with you." I was fully bawling my eyes out Kim Kardashian ugly cries at this point like they could not and would not stop.