I'm Not A Messy B*tch That Lives For Drama

Kicking my feet back and forth I smiled as I watched Sebastian working at his desk, I was lucky enough to get off work early so I decided to surprise him.

"Babe I'm so happy you came to see me." He looked up from his computer briefly before going back to whatever he was doing.

"Me too... If I knew you were... well you are probably always busy so nevermind." I laughed pulling out my phone to taking a picture of him in the process.

"Mr. Basile your meeting starts in 10 minutes so we better get going the boardroom is already set up and everything." Heather said interrupting the peaceful quiet we had going on. Sebastian simply nodded his head getting up and grabbing some papers.

Sebastian made a hand gesture to Heather and she quickly exited "Babe I'll probably be gone for the next hour or so, so if you want to head home I'll see you later."  he pulled me into a hug..

"Nah... I want to go home with you, so I'll just wait around." I pulled him into a kiss before pushing him out the door.

"Fine order us something to eat and we'll do lunch here?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead once more before walking away, Heather rolled her eyes but I just waved at her with a smile.

    After about 15 minutes of sitting around and getting nowhere in my games I was officially bored out of my mind and I thought about walking around the office building but I thought that rude to the people working so I thought it best to go out and explore the places around Sebastian's building.

When I walked out of his office I saw Heather sitting at her desk.

" Hey Heather I already texted him but just in case he doesn't see it can you let him know I just walking around the area. Thank you."

"Last time I check I was Mr. Basile secretary and not yours." Breathing out slowly I couldn't understand why she was always so rude to me, well of course I knew but still I was nothing but nice for her.

"Fine whatever..."  I walked out not even wanting to argue with her.

******************************************************

        I spent a majority of the time people watching than actually exploring, it was crazy how people acted when they thought no one was watching. I literally saw a person drop their gum on filthy floor pick it up and eat it; after that I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to take refuge in one of those expensive stores Sebastian is always trying to drag me into.

"Welcome, is there anything we can help you find?" One of the sales clerk ask.

"No thank you. Just looking around." I smile heading off in the direction of the shoes.

    Once I saw the Giuseppe Zanotti I seriously almost cried I had been wanting a pair for the longest time and I knew Sebastian would get them if I asked but I just couldn't.

"Would you like to try them on?" A clerk came over as I admire the red heels in my hand.

"I shouldn't... but I really, really, want too."

"I think they would look gorgeous with your skin tone. I find there is no harm in trying them on." She smiled knowing she had me in her grasp.

"Okay, you got me. Can I get a size please?"

"Of course, I'll be right back my dear." the clerk grabbed the shoe from me heading off.

The quiet of the store was ruined when what I assume is a group of  women loudly cackling and talking loud disturbing not only me but other patrons, as if they owned the place, and it wasn't until I heard the shrill laugh that I realize who it was.