I Thought You Loved Me: Seconda Parte

********************** 4 Months later**********************

The past few months had proven to be both strange and interesting for Anastasia. She found herself going through two new roommates her first left after Nevaeh beat her ass for calling them "those loud ass niggas" when Nevaeh had come over for a visit and the second just last week when once again Vae beat her ass for pulling on her hair when she walked by, needless to say she was between roommates at the moment. She even made a new friend by the name of Sia Moore a beautiful girl who was in Anastasia math class and asked to borrow her notes, she went out to lunch with Tyler, Vae, and Ana and they all became fast of friends.

Now her situation with Chandler proved to be the strange one. One moment they were just friends the next moment they were somewhat more. He always seem to keep her in limbo she didn't understand what exactly they were yet she still decided to be a player in whatever game he was playing; she would show up to all his sporting events cheering him on, she would go to his stupid parties even though she hated them and the sexual harassment she seemed to endear every time she was there. What sucked the most was she caught him with a few girls and he would play it off saying they were just friends but she knew different but choose the ignore it whenever he would whisper sweet nothing into her ear and kiss her ever so gently on the lips, he was very much a gentleman even though she still paid for her own stuff whenever they went out sometimes he would keep her waiting late for him to show up and she had to hide all of this from her friends because they already didn't like him they already knew some of the details but not most. She chalked it all up to him being in his senior year and was stressed over graduating and everything else.

"Chandler stop! Please." She cried out when he was trying to take her top off.

"Sorry..." He quickly got up shaking his head in frustration.

"It's okay you just have to slow down... I'm not ready. The kissing I'm okay with but I'm just not ready for the other stuff." She had told him a thousand times when he tried to do more which seemed to be more often.

"When will you be ready... we've been together for like 5 months and I have needs." That caught Anastasia she never heard him speak like this he would always stop and they would do something else.

"I don't know and I didn't even know we were dating you never put a title on us..."

"Well I didn't say dating I said together... " This seemed to be his game,

"What does that even mean?" She groaned she was starting to get tired of these games.

Chandler was starting to get irritated "Why are you always trying to make me feel bad or look like the bad guy?"

"I-I'm not... I just don't think we are on the same page."

"No we aren't! Because you are immature and a p- actually I think it's time you left." He got up from his bed and opened the door.

Anastasia quickly got up and rushed out the door.

"Damn Chan you still didn't get it in with that freshman! You're losing your touch!" One of the fraternity brothers said while passing Anastasia on the stairs she cover her face in embarrassment.

Sitting in the dark of her dorm room she replayed the past few months with Chandler and realized she was never anything to him, she was always last choice. He would openly flaunt other girls in from of her whenever she didn't do what she wanted and then he would come apologizing to her with hickeys on his neck and like a stupid little girl she let him back into her life. Her friends tried to tell her he was no good but it was her first sorta relationship and no matter how messed up it was she felt like he did love her deep down like she did him. Her phone starts ringing pulling her out of her thoughts.