You Can Have Whatever You Like

Waking up the next morning barely hanging on the bed with a foot to the face and the other foot to my side was a experience. Looking to the other side of the bed Sebastian was in a very comfortable position with a pile of curls lying on his stomach. I rolled the rest of my body out of the bed to get breakfast started for my family.

Last night my grandma texted me letting me know she was going out with my grandpa so that left me shopping with my mom and sister which I was not excited one bit. The last time I went shopping with them that constantly told me how fat I looked and how I should wear this or that and how my sister looked better; it was not a pleasant trip. I really hoped they would ignore me the whole trip like that had since they landed. When I was almost done I called my grandpa knowing he would be up and I could worry about getting the two knuckleheads in the other room up.

"Bash... get up." I smiled so glad I snap a picture before I had to disturb them Chanel had moved and was now nestled to Sebastian side taking up most of the covers; probably one of the cutest things I'd ever seen.

He groan but slowly opened his eyes. "Love, breakfast will be done in 10 can you get Chanel washed up while I finish up." he nodded using his free hand to ruffle is hair.

"Okay Ana... table is set food is placed. Shit the juice." I walked to the fridge pulling out orange juice debating whether or not I wanted to make me a mimosa but quickly decided against it. Right as I finished pouring the juice in the pitcher the door rang signalling my family's arrival. Looking down I noticed I didn't even change out of my pj but it look like that would have to wait; before I could move a muscle Sebastian was already heading for the door while my niece headed for me.

"Auntie Stasia this looks sooo good! I want bacon and and egg and orange juice and more bacon!" She exclaimed taking a seat at the table. "Mommy look what auntie made!" she beamed as Melissa and the other crowded in.

"I see... hope she wasn't to much trouble." she stated with a bored expression on her face.

"No she was great. Please everyone sit and dig in."

"Anastasia are you going to eat breakfast in your pajamas?" My mom question as my dad pulled her chair out.

Sebastian furrowed his brows I knew he wanted to say something but I just shook my head.

"Mom no offence but this is my house so I'll wear whatever I want." A smile graced his lips as he nodded pushing my chair in and going to sit at the other side of the table.

"Angela leave my grandbaby alone also Ana sorry I'm leaving you alone with these two heifer but your granddaddy and I are going on a date." My grandma grabbed my grandpa hand as he grabbed my sisters so we could pray.

Breakfast was pretty painless besides my mother first little comment she ignored me the rest of breakfast and decided to spend the time talking to Melissa about the shops they wanted to hit.

"Henry since it's just you and me today I was thing we could take that Martin?" Sebastian asked as he did the dishes refusing to let me help like he always did whenever I cooked, I just sat on the counter and watched his muscle.

"Wha-wha about me?" Sebastian eyes snapped to Jerome and his face read he just remembered that he was there, it caused me to chuckle.

"Oh yeah....I forgot about you." He said truthful causing me chuckled louder but quickly covered it up when Melissa glared at me.

"Damn" my grandpa laughed searching for something to watch on tv.

"Well babe what car are you taking?" he dried his hands after putting the last dish in the dishwasher. I shrugged my shoulders not really caring which car we drove I just knew it couldn't be a two seater.