And So It Goes

I cried all the way to the airport not wanting my family to leave, even with all the negative I still had so much fun being with my family.

"Baby you got to let me go or else we'll miss our flight..." I held onto my grandma refusing to let go.

"I don't care... just stay here you can live with us."

Sebastian tried to pry me away from my grandma but I held on tighter "Baby... let go they'll be back soon."

"Noooo... They are going to miss all the wedding planning, the engagement party, cake tasting, food tasting, all of it... just stay. Quit your jobs and live with us."

"Now bumblebee... we can't do that. We need to get going your mother has been calling me nonstop.." I let go of my grandma wanting to say one last goodbye to my niece.

"Chanel you know aunties love you right?" I kneeled to her level and she nodded good "I will love you forever and even if you can't talk to me for a long time, know I will never stop loving you okay?" I hugged her crying even more than before.

"I love you auntie... I'm going to be your flower girl so you'll see me in a little bit okay? Don't cry." She wiped my tears as her dad came over taking her hand.

"Again thank you guys for coming out here we really appreciated it and my family loved meeting you, can't wait to see you again." Sebastian hugged my grandpa.

"No thank you for everything you've done for the past week, it was greatly appreciated thanks for letting us see how the other side lives; going back now it's a little depressing. I can't wait to show that bastard Paul all the cool shit we did this weekend." My grandpa finished as he grabbed my grandma's luggage.

I waved them one final goodbye as they headed into the building.

********* 3 days later********

Today was the day I finally told my friends we were getting engaged. Sia had just gotten back from her trip and we all decided to do a sleepover at Tyler's to talk about how our respective breaks had gone.

"So everything was great of course his mom and dad loved me because it's me. Most of of his family were really nice and welcoming and if they weren't they kept their shitty opinions to themselves.Oooooo but there was this one bobbled headed bitch! Y'all let me tell you... this no edge having, weave looking like it's 3 years old, ass bitch! She had the audacity to refuse to touch anything after I touched it, she look at me like I killed her family in front of her. Bitch should of been mad at whoever did her makeup all week... foundation didn't match her skin, lipstick on her teeth ass bitch... Oh y'all I tried so hard to not say anything but THEN she had the nerve to call me a "faggot" to my face! My face and used it in some back handed compliment and I just went off in front of everyone..." Tyler finished giving us his vacation story shaking his head.

"You should've called me... I would've hopped off the boat to not only beat her ass but beat her face too. " Naveh laughed, she had let us know her trip was boring and she wanted to spend most of his drunk but Janelle wouldn't let her. Sia's vacation was great but she couldn't wait to come home, especially since some of her family would refer to her as "hafu" but not her actual name.

"So lovely how was your trip with your family? I'm sad P had to leave before we all could of gotten together." Sia asked me, I had put my ring in my purse so they had no idea.

I sighed reaching over to grab my drink off the coffee table "Well it was great for the most part... but as you know Melissa and Mom, were Melissa and Mom.. actually here watch this." I pulled out my phone so they could see the video my grandma sent of me going off, I had yet to watch it but I showed it to Sebastian.