Here They Come Again

Having to pick my family up from the Airport myself was nerve racking but I was also really excited, Sebastian had some things to finish up at work so this was a one woman mission. We had to rent a SUV that had extra seating to fit my whole family and their luggage and Sebastian wasn't pleased with the options but 'settled" with the giant Escalade. Riding in this car made me feel smaller but also didn't stop me from listening to every song that mention it.  Right now 'Throw Some D's' was playing as I drove around looking for my family arrival port.

"Daddy!" I screamed out the window when I spotted my family after driving around for the third time.  I quickly pulled up to where they stopped and got out to help.

"AUNTIE STASIA!" Chanel attacked me as soon as I stepped on the sidewalk.

Peppering kisses on her face I almost cried I've missed this little girl so much she was such.

"Hey Nelbug why don't you share your auntie with the rest of us?" My dad said not waiting to pull me into a hug.

"Hey pops!" He let go so I could hug my grandma and grandpa even Jerome gave me a hug.

"Mom, Melissa." I nodded when neither of them bother to move toward me but they both smiled so that was something.

"Well let's get y'all in the car and get you out of here." I opened the trunk and helped put their luggage in glad it was just enough, it looked like my sister and mom brought their whole closet for a week trip.

Pulling away Chanel starting asking me ten billion questions and I tried my best to answer everyone and even the ones my grandma threw in.

"So baby where is that man of yours?" Grandma asked once Chanel feel asleep.

"He's at work. He had a few more things he need to get done before he could go on break but he'll be back for dinner."

"Can't wait to see the man he promised to take me on one of the motorcycle rides..." My grandpa laughed chiming in, I looked to see my grandma rolling her eyes in the rear view.

"So where will we be staying?" My mother actually asked me and I couldn't hide my shocked look.

I quickly caught my barrings "Umm you guys will staying in the penthouse below us there three bedrooms so you should have enough space."

"Us?" My sister questioned I nodded my head I told my grandparents and dad I moved in with Sebastian but it seemed none of them told her.

"Yup. Sebastian and I live together now." Now it was her turn to nod.

"Oh that must be nice you are on the up and up." Jerome laughed like what he said was funny, I can't believe I had a crush on that man at some point.

*****************************************************************

    Pulling up to our place I handed the keys to valet making sure they knew where to send the luggage.

"So there is a restaurant here foods actually pretty. There's a state of the art gym whatever that means Sebastian goes there all the time. Ummm there is a pool if you guys do want to swim but we also have a private pool on our rooftop. Cleaning service is usually every other day but if you need more you can just call and let them know." I guided them onto the private elevator that was used for the penthouses.

"Here are your keys... if you lose them you can let me know or show them your ID to someone at the concierge desk and they will print you out another one." I handed one to each of them.

"Auntie can I stay with you? Please? Please? Pleaseeeeeee?" Chanel whispered trying to make sure only I heard er.

I picked her up everyone else was already checking out their home for the next couple days  "That's fine with me.. But you have to ask your mom and dad sweetie."