Home Sweet Home

^Mom, Sister, Niece & Brother-in-law)^

    Sitting on the plane I was nervous to go home especially since this week and a half had been magic, my dad and Sebastian had become really close and my dad was practically in love after Sebastian surprised him with a nighttime motorcycle ride when they were done fishing, when he came home that night he was glowing. I was finally able to chuck up the deuces to the Pizza Factory after I got the cash controller job at Science Center it was a step below accountant but I got to work under one and gain real world experience. I had also take the steps to feel comfortable in my own skin, everyone morning I stood in front of the mirror and name things I like about myself and why and it help greatly even my dad notice the change.

"Girl first class is noyce" Vae interrupted my thoughts. Sebastian had gone behind my back and upgraded our tickets from economy to first class and this time the leg room alone gave me enough reason not to complain.

"You are soooo right... which explains why my dad is passed out and we've only been in the air for 10 minutes." We both laughed looking across to see him fully reclined, mouth wide open.

The flight from LA to Salt Lake wasn't very long but it seem to become just that when some old white man came and sat in the seat next to me.

"So you come here often?' He smiled looking me up and down.

"You mean the plane?" Seriously what kind of question is that.

"No babe I mean LA" He literally him and Donald Trump must go to the same spray tanner with his orange skin but it was white around the mouth and eyes like how does that happen?

"I live there..."

He put his hand on my thigh "Really? So do I! Maybe you and I can meet up when we are both back in time?" I looked down at at his hand and back at him with a look of disgust that didn't seem to phase him.

"Sir. I'm going to need you to go back to your own seat." I moved my thigh out of his reach.

"I'm sorry sweetness, I didn't mean to offend you. It's just you're so beautiful and exotic looking; I've never been with a black girl and I'm sure you've never been with a man of my caliber. You probably got moved here complimentary but you could fly like this all the time to places as exotic as you."

"Hold up pause. If you didn't mean to offend me, you wouldn't have touched me with my permission. Also you calling me exotic and saying the things you said isn't a compliment nor will it ever be. You don't know me nor will you ever. So please leave me alone."

He looked at me as if I had been the one to molest him like he had did me not to long ago.

"You little...'

"Now my guy... I would get up and go back to whatever ompa lumpa festival you came from, before I have to wake up our dad over there and I'm pretty sure you don't want that problem." Vae calmly said standing in my aisle pointing to my dad, spray followed her hand taking a my dad and quickly got up mumbling nonsense.

"That's right get gone spray tan."

"I leave to pee and you got yourself a new man." SHe laughed plopping down where the man was sitting.

I rolled my eyes and laid my head on her shoulder.

"So what happened?"

"He just came at me with that exotic and never been with a black girl bs."

"I hate men like that. Like okay cool and? You still aren't about to sooo..."

"Exactly."

    The rest of the flight was peaceful, Vae stayed sitting next to me instead of going back to her seat and we just talked the whole time. About two days before we were due to fly out my dad offered to have my mom pick us up but we both disagreed knowing that would be a bad idea, so when we did land we had a rent-a-car waiting another gem my boyfriend did for us; once we got settled in the car we took off toward our houses and we lived right next to each other so it was only one trip.

And So It Goes (BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें