Birthday Cake

*Note this is not edited*

Pulling up to the club what seems like a decade later; Paris, Nevaeh, Sia, Tyler and I hopped out of the uber making our way to the front of the club. Once the bouncer lets us in we make our way over to the VIP booth reserved when we get close we see that the others are already here.

"Nice to see you guys could grace us with your presence. " Kosta laughed getting up from his seated position.

"Looking this good takes time." Vae told him pinching his cheeks.

"You guys do look mighty fine I must say." Kosta licked his lips

"Well thank you big boy." Tyler batted his eyelashes at Kosta who just shook his head and laughed at Tyler.

"Tyler you already know you look the best out of all of them." Apollo told him playfully.

"Happy Birthday Sebastian!" Sia smiled going over to hug Sebastian who kissed her cheek and said thank you doing the same to Nevaeh.

"Glad you guys could make. You guys look beautiful as usual."

" Uhn playboy you ain't getting into these panties with them smooth word." Vae joked taking a seat next to Anthony who hadn't said anything since we got here, just stared at Vae with longing the poor man was sprung.

"Ant are you going to say something or just stare at V like she's a steak dinner and you haven't eaten in months?" Paris taunted taking a seat at the booth waving over a bartender. "Did they bring the bottle over yet?" she said not even caring that Anthony was glaring at her and finally said his hellos.

"No we actually just got here two minutes ago they went to go grab it and a few others." Sebastian told his sister look at me with a smile on his face, I smile back mouthing another happy birthday with him mouthing a thank you back.

"So where is Sarah the slut at?" Paris looking around for her, I just roll my eye because I can't stand that girl.

"It's my birthday be nice and she went to the bathroom she should be back any minute." Sebastian warned and not even two seconds later she shows up with two other women.

"Hey baby. Sorry that took so long I had to redo my makeup. Anastasia." She looks at me with disdain and I look off ready for the alcohol to come because it was the only way I was going get through tonight.

"Who are they?" she asked rudely pointing toward Ty, Sia and Vae.

"They are my friends Tyler, Nevaeh and Sia." Sebastian simply said.

"What type of names are Nevaeh and Sia?" One of her friend said with attitude.

"The type of names that will beat your ass." Vae said causing the girl to quickly lose some of her confidence.

"Chill. Naomi and Taylor you guys are going to cause drama you can leave that goes for you as well Sara- I mean Rachel." Rachel pouted but took a seat by Sebastian kissing him in the process, causing me to look away once again.

"Oh look the alcohol is here!" Kosta clapped his hands as the waitress sits down the bottle and chasers, she quickly leaves and we fill up our glasses.

"Here's to a happy birthday to my main man Sebastian. May your birthday be filled with cheer and lap dances." Kosta joked as we all cheered and took our shoots.

It has been about an hour or so and I'm a little tipsy, and grooving in my seat head shaking back and forth. I can't help but look over at Sebastian and Rachel on the dance floor dancing, she's grinding on him with her non-existent ass and offbeat but again she with him and I'm not. I know I want to be only friends, but sometimes like now I always think about the what ifs. I mean he is literally perfect; attractive, funny, loves his family, not to mention loaded I mean I don't care about money like that but still. Shaking my head of the thoughts I take swig of my drink and take a few selfies of myself I must say I do look good tonight and have more than enough compliments to reassure that. I'm wearing a black crop top with a plunging neckline, maroon skort but you wouldn't even know it, and my Saint Laurent heels that Sebastian bought me as a surprise I tried to give them back but he wouldn't let me and basic smokey eye overall all I look bangin'.