Finding Her Savior

"Do we have a problem here?" I opened my eyes, shocked to see a dark angel holding the wannabe's wrist in his grasp. I pinched my arm to ensure he didn't slap me so hard that I got knocked out and was currently dreaming.

"Nah, bruh, but if you don't get yo hands off me, we will." The loser said, his eyes still trained on me with hatred as if this was all my fault. All I could do was stare at the dark angel, barely making out his cerulean eyes under the strobing lights.

He smirked at me, completely throwing me off kilter.

"Let me ask again, do we have a problem?" His voice seemed to get even more profound. The creep finally turned, and I could tell all color from his face was draining by the look of his ears. The gorgeous man had to be at least 6'2 and built, whereas the future inmate was more than a few inches shorter.

'Shit, man. I'm sorry Nah, we ain't got no problem, I'm sorry."

"Now apologize to the lady," my savior said, still not letting go of the guy's hand, who was actively trying to pull it out of the other man's grasp.

"Listen here, ma, I'm-"

My name isn't ma," I glared, finding my voice.

"Ya, sorry, ma'am, I meant no disrespect." He said his voice was going up an octave.

Pretty sure my savor was squeezing his wrist. Usually, I wouldn't condone such a thing but seeing how this man was going to knock my lights out for rejecting him, a little pain was more than he deserved.

"Now get the fuck out of here, and if I see you again, it won't be pretty." My savior said, finally releasing the convict. When his wrist was free, he scurried away, leaving us staring at each other on the busy dance floor.

"Are you okay?"

"Uhhh, umm yeah," I stuttered. Now that the issue with the creep was over, I could focus on the man in front of me, which was unnerving. I mean, I had been around attractive men before, but never one this handsome, and never had they given me their undivided attention like this.

"I'm glad. Sorry I would haven't gotten over here sooner, but the crowd plus I caught the 'assbutt' comment, so it looked like you had it handled," he chuckled, looking me up and down.

It felt like he was checking me out, but that was impossible. I wasn't ugly but not on this guy's radar.

"Ugh, Um yeah uhh thanks a lot for the help" I looked down at my shoes, confused as to why he was still standing here talking to me. I took another peak before returning my gaze to the floor when he was still staring at me intensely.

"No problem. I'm Sebastian, by the way" he held his hand out, causing me to look up at him.

"I'm Ana-" I reached out to shake it but my phone chose that moment to ring.

"Give me a moment" I smiled, turning away from him to answer.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? At you don't leave, did you?" Vae slurred, beyond drunk from the sounds of her voice.

I shook my head, "No, Vae I didn't leave you. I've been looking for you foreve-"

"Shushhhh, guys, I can't hear her. Stasia, I think we are we are um ready. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'm ready to go home. We are outside with some tall guy" that was my sign to leave as the sober friend; it was my job to make sure everyone got home in one piece.

"Alright, I'm coming. Are Sia and Tyler with you?".

"Noooo, I mean yaaaasss Sia's here but Tylerrrr left with some guy... figures he's the only one getting dick, and it's MYYY BIRTHDAY SIGH," she yelled through the phone, causing me to pull away.