My Clique

A/N: HERE WE GO I PRESENT YOU WITH CHAPTER 6 :3

********************************************************************************

Closing the door behind her Anastasia glared at her friends for ruining the moment.

"Before you say anthing it was Vae's idea to be a snoop, I told her no but she didn't listen and pulled me to the window." Tyler said trying to defend himself.

"Shut the fuck up, you wanted to see just as bad as I did, shit get out of here with the bs" Vae said rolling her eyes at Tyler.

"Anyways, sorry Stasia we were just really excited to hear how your date went." Sia said hugging her best friend ignoring the bicker going on between the other two.

"Yeah so..." Tyler egged Anastasia on to give the three of them detail.

"Well, for your information it went great and because you guys decided to be sneaky sarah you're gonna have to wait till I wake up tomorrow to hear anymore. Nighty night you guys" Aaastasia smirked hugging Sia back before making her way toward her room.

"BITCH, I know you ain't gonna leave us hanging like that" Naevah yelled falling upon deaf ears.

*****************************

Waking up around 3 pm the next day, Anastasia sat up in her bed replaying last night events and came to three conclusions. 1.Last night was not a dream 2. She Anastasia Taje Clark had actually gone out on a date with multi-billionfuckingaire Sebastian Basile and finally 3. She enjoyed herself and hope she would see him again and soon. Her thoughts were short lived when the three wild banchee she called her friends came busting into her room, with the exact same look on their faces.

"Now, now my dear best friend you've been up for at least and 1 hour and we could her you rustling in them sheet, we weren't sure if you were flicking your bean but enough was enough we need to know what happened last night" Tyler said hopping on the bed next to Anastasia.

"That's so gross Tyler," Sia said joining him on the bed.

"You guys were thing the same thing soooo Bye, Felicia"

"No it's just you you little perv you sure you don't like the almighty V?" Nevaeh said pinching Tyler cheeks and joining the rest of us on the bed.

"Nahhh, I'm strickly dickly. But I know you wish I was cause I tear that ass up" Tyler quickly returned with his answer.

We all busted up after that, me being glad that once again their craziness had taken the attention off of me.

"Anyways, back to Anastasia and her night with the notorious playboy Sebastian Basile" Sia said looking at me knowingly.

"Sia..." I whined knowing if Sia hadn't said anything I would have been in the clear for a couple more minutes.

"Yeah, yeah Sia my ass now get to talking" she told me with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah!" Tyler and Nevaeh said in unision.

"Fine, fine well after we left the house.." and for the next hour I spend telling my friends on my queen size bed last night events, even letting them know about the hot mess hostess and throwing in Jacob in there for a certain friends benefit.

"Girl, I am so sorry if I knew you were finally about to get them cobwebs cleaned out I we would of ghosted the fuck out of here" Nevaeh told said sincerely.

"Whatever, it was fun for the night but I doubt I'll here from him again. Tomorrow I'll go back to my boring job and return to being a boring girl and he'll be able to say he slummed it with me to all his friends." I said hoping what I was saying wasn't true, but willing to except them as fact because there was no way there could be anything real between he and I. "I'm not gorgeous like you guys; Sia and Nevaeh, and I don't have an amazing personality like Tyler, who would want me especially someone like him" I sighed.