Chapter 1

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me don't ya?"

"Lou the hell you doing mate?"

"Showing my sexy ass to the world, and shake it and shake it."

"Oh my god Lou, get your bum out of my face!"

"Hahaha.....Ten ways to annoy Ashton Irwin. One! shake your behind in his face."

"Lou, you are scaring people away."

"They just can't stand my awesomeness."

"So Lou, tell the people something about our story!"

"Well, Ash, people will see how hopelessly in love you are with Luke."

"Something which is true I meant!"

"It is true! But I guess this is Le Sexy Chapter number 1."

"Le sexy chapter? Really?"

"Don't question the master biatch!"

"It all started Saturday morning, when I wore the same pair of jeans I did on Friday..."

"Who does that?"

"Obviously Ashton."

"Niall Horan get out and take Zayn with you."

"FINE!!"

---------------------------------------------

*ASHTON POV*

I woke up quite early but who can be bothered to get out of bed when it's a Saturday morning. That's right nobody!!  I'm not so lucky though, my darling mother decided that her amazing and only son should get a job. As what you ask? It's a surprise! So anyway as I lay on my bed scrolling through my phone I realise the time is 9:30 AM.

That's when I heard my mother's out of tune singing coming up the stairs. Shit! She's coming to my room! Help me Jesus! I quickly rolled out of bed and landed on the floor on all fours. If my crazy mother sees that I'm not ready, I won't be Ashton Irwin no more, I'll be 'Ashton  who?'

I looked on the floor to see some boxers and a pair of jeans that I'm 100% sure I wore yesterday. Should I or shouldn't I. Bloody hell this is a life or death situation man! I took my boxers and replaced them with the ones from the floor; don't ask when I wore them or if they are clean because I don't know. I then put the jeans on and quickly ran to my mirror to sort my hair out.

My bedroom door flew open and my mum charged in singing her lungs out. She stopped and smiled at me, waiting for my answer.

"Getting better mum."

"I'm glad you agree Ash!" She smiled. "Hey aren't those the jeans you wore yesterday?"

"What these? Pfft no!"

"Are you lying to me son?"

"No mother."

She gave me a 'I-know-something-isn't-right' look and slowly closed the door. Once I heard it close I let the deep breath I was holding, out and the door burst open again, my mum jumping in the room, pointing a finger at me.

"I knew you were lying!" She said grabbing a pillow and throwing it at me, me dodging it successfully. "Don't lie to your mother Ash!" She yelled before closing the door again.

Jesus Christ! Why exactly am I her son? I threw a hoodie over my head and wore black converse before I went downstairs to find my mother now wearing her business suit and crawling on all fours in the living room.