Note! Please read.

Heey beautiful people how you doing? So a quick update for whats going on and stuff.

Well since all of you don't want to ruin any of the relationships, which I'm happy about myself to be honest, the next chapter I post will be the last and final chapter. There will be an epilogue too.

Here is the bad news. There will be no sequel. Please don't kill me, yet! Now the reason there will be no sequel is because in a way I believe that there is nothing more to write. I mean I know there are a 100 more things and ideas I could write about the boys life in my book but I feel like the book is almost perfect just as it is and a sequel wouldn't do it much justice. It's just what I believe.

Also I don't want to start a sequel then take months to update because I lost inspiration like I did with Try Hard and even though I managed to almost finish the book now, I was badly loosing hope when the book was on hold.

But anyway, I'm trying to make the last chapter as amazing as possible so it will take me a few days to write. I promise I'll try to update as soon as possible.

PS: I'm working on an interactive story where you guys vote from three options and in a way create the story. Go check that out, it's called Control My Life. It's boyxboy and right now the voting is for Harrys persona. So go check it out and vote.

PPS: I love you all!!