Chapter 10

"Eeerm Lou why are you dancing around with a broom?"

"Because my mum said that I had to clean and that's boring so I'm spicing things up a bit."

"Mmmm ok, do you want to make the announcement or not?"

"Oh yeah. So everyone before we begin our story today we would just like to thank all of you! Because of your amazingness the story has ranked both in humour and fan fiction! Humour #386 and FanFiction #888. So thank you all very much, it means a lot and for over 1000 reads!"

"Good boy Louis."

"Hey Ash, Ash look, the broom is going to be superman!"

"No Lou don't do-"

"Oh fuck!"

"Lou you broke the fucking window!"

"Oh no! Oh fuck! I'm going to die! I'm going to FREAKING die!"

"Well Lou was nice knowing you. I'm going now and if your mum asks I wasn't here."

"Wait! Start the story off first and then you can go!"

"You just want me to stay here don't you, so you don't get in trouble on your own."

"Maybe...!"

"Uh, uh, no way Mr."

"PLEASE ASHTON!"

"Let go of my leg Lou!"

"Stay with me. You know I love you"

"Fine let's get the story going though. Right the party was awesome and many things happened,  and then Friday came and a few flirty things happened!"

-----------------------------

ASHTON POV (cute as a button every single one of you <3 I really appreciate all your comments, they make me want to continue and not give up so thank you all SO much.)

I was having an amazing dream. I was with Luke and...that's all you get to know! It may of been a bit of a dirty dream! I'll just let your perverted minds imagine what was happening. I'm not telling you, nope, not a chance! Use your imagination people!

My dream was cut short when an unexpected loud noise woke me up! My leg was vibrating...wait! Legs don't vibrate unless you....ok wow! Bad Ashton! A hangover makes me have a VERY dirty mind! I was about to move to get my phone out of my pocket when I realised there was something restricting me.

I turned my head to the side a bit to see...Luke fucking Hemmings, asleep next to me. His arm was around my waist, and his head was buried in the crook of my neck.

"Mmmm Ashton!" He mumbled. Oh god, he's dreaming of me and from that moan I do NOT want to know what's going on. Well ok I kind of do but then I don't. Ok you get it! I sighed as I moved around a bit until his hold loosened on me and I managed to get my phone out of my pocket.

"Hey mum!"

"Ashton Irwin! Where the hell are you?" She screamed down the phone. I cringed as my head throbbed.

"Eeh at school!" I lied.

"At bloody 5 AM in the morning I don't think so my boy! Now tell mummy where you are."

"Fine I'm at Louis house."

"Why didn't you tell me baby! I came to your room looking for you!"

"What were you going to do?"