Chapter 13

"Buying food from the grocery store for our sleepover tonight! It will be fun and very cool cause Styles will be there too. Here we go all day and night, let's have some fun times!"

"Haz, why are you singing random lyrics to Rocking around the Christmas tree tune?"

"Because it's stuck in my head!"

"Ok, ok. Hey stop throwing things we don't need in the shopping cart."

"What do you mean things we don't need?"

"Why do we need a magazine, champagne, a beach ball and a rubber duck for a Star Wars marathon?"

"I don't know!"

"Put it back!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes. Do it, people are staring!"

"No!"

"Styles!"

"Hemmings!"

"Take them back now, or I'm leaving you here in the store!"

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh, I would!"

"FINE! I'll take them back."

"Victory is mine! I'll be at the cash register."

*LATER THAT EVENING!*

"Let the force be with you!"

"I swear to god Harry if you quote one more thing, I'm going to murder you!"

"Ok, ok geez!"

"Look there's an advert break, start the story quick before the film starts again!"

"So, Monday morning was the best morning ever to wake up next to a beautiful lad like Louis, but then going to school, ruined the whole day!"

"And my chances with my sexy aussie!"

"Oh shut up! It's starting again!"

----------------------------------------------------

HARRY POV (if you feel like -after this chapter- pushing me off something, I would prefer a rainbow and if you want to throw something at me make it skittles or maltesers :P )

I woke up, when I heard an annoying vibrating sound near my head. I realised it was my phone and it was the alarm. I just ignored it though when I realised what happened last night and who I'm waking up with this morning.

His head was on my chest and both his arms were snaked around my waist as I had my arms drooped lazily across him. I smiled as I kissed the top of his head, making him stir a bit in his sleep. His head moved a bit and he looked up at me and once he realised I was awake and staring at him, he blushed.

"Morning love." I said.

"Morning Haz."'

"We need to get up, we have school."

"But I'm really comfy!" He yawned.

"Mm, so am I but we have to get up!" I said, kissing his temple.

He sighed happily as he sat up and rubbed his eyes cutely. He reminded of such a child sometimes. He helped me make my bed and then we decided to go in the shower. TOGETHER! It took him a bit of convincing but here we are in the shower together. Me and Louis staring at each others naked bodies.