Chapter 6

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious if you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious, supercalifragilisticexpialiDOCIOUS!"

"Hazza, what are you doing?"

"Watching Mary Poppins and maybe singing quite loudly!"

"Bloody hell! Can you not sing at freaking 3AM in the morning?"

"Nope! It's more fun when I know it annoys you."

"You're such a bastard sometimes."

"Why yes, yes I am."

"Anyway, what day are we on for the story?"

"I don't know you're the one who usua-Aaaah Luke! Mary Poppins and her flying umbrella have disappeared!"

"The electricity has gone out you dope!"

"Oh my fucking god! What if there's a serial killer in my house, ready to kill us just like in the films?"

"Why are you hugging my leg?"

"Because the murderer might see you and kill you first!"

"Oh yeah! Thanks mate!"

"You're welcome!"

"Look the lights are back! So it was Sunday and I was at home, grounded after my mum found out what I did. Oops!"

--------------------------------------

Luke POV (going to find out a bit about his past!)

I sat bored out of my fucking head, in my bedroom listening to Radioactive which was on replay. I haven't been to school since Wednesday and I still can't leave the house. It sucks, I've been sitting here, feeling guilty for what I did to Ashton and wishing that what happened with Harry and Louis, happened with me and him.

Harry called me Friday night and told me everything that happened during lunch, I had to sit here and listen to him go on and on about Louis for an entire hour, he drove me crazy but I'm happy for the lad. There was a knock on my door and it slowly opened to reveal my dad.

"Hey boy, what you doing?"

"Nothing dad, just listening to music."

"Come on I have something to show you."

"Ok."

I got up and followed my dad downstairs and outside to the backyard to see a military obstacle course set out. I gulped knowing where this would go. My dad smiled proud of his work and then looked at me.

"Ready to begin training."

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Listen Luke you know that you're following my footsteps right?" He said serious.

"I uh, yes dad." I sighed.

"Good now start."

He clapped his hands and I started running until I reached the tires. I passed the tires and then I had to crawl under some ropes. Once I got out from the other side I looked up to see my dad standing there. Please not again.

"You're too slow, do it again." He yelled, punching me in the face.

I cringed as the pain shot through my cheek but I didn't show my dad my pain instead I went to the start of the course and started again. My dad has always wanted me to join the army just like he did and just like my grandpa did. He wants me to continue the family tradition but he doesn't know that, that isn't what I want.

When I turned ten he decided to start training me and when I did something wrong, he would always hit me. I should hate my dad but I can't. I still love him and everyone who knows what happens thinks I'm insane. Everything I do, I blame on my dad because he's the one who has made me like this and as much as I try to change, I can't.

I hate hurting people but that's what I learnt to do from the age of ten, to be tough and not accept no shit from anyone.

*FLASHBACK TEN YEAR OLD LUKE*

"Luke come outside a minute."

"Coming dad."

I stopped by the door and looked at the wooden wall that was built, the rope hanging from the tree in our backyard and the black tires, placed close to each other.

"What's this?"

"This is going to prepare you for the future my boy. You see I work in the military and so will you when you're older, understand? You will continue the family tradition if you want to or not."

"O-ok dad."

"Now begin the obstacle course. Now!"

I started to jog towards it but I was stopped by my dad grabbing my upper arm.

"Faster you fucking bastard." He yelled at me before punching me.

I fell to the floor holding my cheek and he kicked me yelling for me to get up. I did and started running through the tires. Every week he would make me do it and never have I done it perfect enough for him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I did the obstacle ten times and got hit seven times from my dad. I just dealt with the pain like I have done for seven years now.

"Now give me fifty push ups!" He yelled once more.

I fell to the ground and did what he said, this time not being kicked for not going fast enough or because they aren't perfect. After five minutes I finished my push ups and my dad nodded.

"Go have a shower." he said before leaving.

Exhausted I went upstairs and turned the water on waiting for it to turn warm to calm my aching muscles down. I looked into the mirror to see my cheek with a huge black mark on it which looked a lot like a fist. I sighed as I got into the shower, my whole body aching.

My dad hasn't been home in four months, so I haven't got beaten up in a while and trust me now I remember why I felt so happy when my dad had to leave for the army again, because life with him is fucked up!

I got out the shower and limped over to my room. I made sure I locked the door behind me this time and I fell on my bed. I grabbed my phone and logged onto facebook. The first thing I do, stalk Ashtons profile of course.

Ashton Irwin: I'm a sexy beast and everyone is in love with me!xx
Comment from Ashton: Lou get off my fucking fb!
Comment from Louis: Well I couldn't say you're gay for a joke could I? Sometimes I wish you were straight.
Comment from Ashton: I wish you were freaking normal!
Comment from Louis: Now where's the fun in that?
Comment from Ashton: Get off my profile Tomlinson.

I laughed at the two of them and went through his photos, just staring at the beautiful creature in them before an idea popped in my head.

Message from Luke to Ash: Hey Ash I really want to talk to you! I'm really sorry about everything I've ever done to you, I know that's not enough and you won't be able to forgive me but I hope you know that I truly am sorry for what I've done. Goodnight x

I closed my eyes, held my breath and pressed enter and in a matter of seconds the message was gone. I just hope he believes me, I wish I could talk to him in person but he's terrified of me so if it has to start from facebook then so be it! Ashton Irwin you will be mine, I will be able to call you my boyfriend and show you off to the world because that's what I dream about every night.