Chapter 19

Dedication to ForeverA1DFangirl for her comment on Chapter 18. Gurl you twerk it all the way to china! *snaps fingers*

--------------------

"Hey Lukey poo! Have you seen my phone?"

"Don't you mean boo?"

"Nope I mean poo! Now where's my phone?"

"Seriously sometimes you are so stupid!"

"Ouch! Why's that?"

"Harry, do you see me in the room you're at?"

"Uuum no?"

"Then how exactly are you talking to me?"

"OMG! Do we have mind reading powers!! I'm reading your mind! Think of something! Is it how good looking I am?"

"Oh Lord save me from this moron! Number one, no we don't have mind readind powers, number two you're such an idle little bastard and number three I know where you phone is."

"Really? Where?"

"God! You're holding it you idiot and talking to me from it!"

"Ooooh I am!!! So..... how's it going?"

"Seriously? Sometimes I wonder if you're a fish!"

"Like finding nemo?"

"Yeah only you're more stupid than that!"

"Geez you have it in for me today don't you Luke?"

"Yes, yes I do. So tell me Haz what time is it?"

"It's story time!"

"I can't hear you!!"

"ITS STORY TIME!! Who lives in a pineapple and under the sea? SpongeBob Squarep-"

"Wow, wow, wow dude wrong story this is Try Hard not SpongeBob!"

"Oh disappointed!"

"So Tuesday!! Let's see...."

-----------------------------------------

LUKE POV (I HATE FILLER CHAPTERS!!! I know, I know it's rushed and all. Gosh I can't spell today)

I was sat on the steps of the school today, waiting for Ashton to show up. Of course Harry and I haven't made up yet. When he realizes he made a mistake and he apologizes to me then everything will be fine but I'm not going to apologize first. No way no how!

I noticed Harry was sitting under the tree with his headphones on, listening to music, probably waiting for Louis. I noticed Ashtons car pull up to the parking lot and I smiled as I got up and started walking closer. Louis was in the car with him and he must of said something because Ashton threw his head back and laughed. Did you hear that? Yep that's jealousy! Why can't I make him laugh like that?

They both got out the car and once Ashtons eyes landed on me, he smiled. Louis walked next to Ashton and threw his arm over his shoulder and whispered something down his ear which made Ashton blush. What did he say? Why is he blushing? Only I can make him blush! Ok so I sound like one of those jealous and over protective boyfriends but Ashton isn't mine yet and I can't lose him not now, not ever!

"Luke? Luuuke? Earth to Luke!" I now realized a hand was waving in front of my face and I shook my head a bit, clearing my mind.

"Sorry Ash, zoned out then." I smiled.