Chapter 17

"Hey, hey guys. We are back! And ready to party! Right Harry? Harry where are you? Are you watching pewdiepie?"

"Oh yeah, I'm having a marathon, care to join me Louis?"

"Hell yeah! Oh before you all get confused, Luke has gone to see his grandparents, so I'm here instead!"

"I bet they want to run away now Lou!"

"Hey! That's not very nice Mr Styles."

"I'm sorry babes, you know I'm just joking."

"I don't know, I'm not convinced!"

"Do you want a kiss?"

"Sure have you got a nice twin I could kiss?"

"Aaaaw baby, don't be mad at me please?"

"Just tell the story Styles and I'll think about it. With no pouting!"

"Ok :( So it was Sunday morning *glances sadly at Louis* and I was alone *pouts*. There wasn't much to do really, since Lou was upset with me and so was Luke *does heart shape with hands* and I was really lonely!"

"Fine! Geez I forgive you."

"Yay!! Hope you all like the chapter everyone! Brofist!"

HARRY POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I kept thinking about Louis and how I might of over reacted just a little bit. In a way though, I have my own rights to be pissed off. Why would he say no to me? So he could be with his best friend? He spends almost every day with him. I guess I'm just a bit lonely right now. Luke still won't talk to me, he's still pissed over the whole I beat Ashton up thing. But hey, thanks to me they made out. I only know since Louis told me.

I called Luke yesterday and to my surprise he actually answered. He didn't talk though I just told him that I was annoyed with Louis and when I asked if he was still there, he scoffed down the phone at me disgusted and ended the call.

I sat up in my bed, and stretched my body out as I sighed. I've been in my bed all morning, just thinking. Not as fun as I thought it would be. I slipped my boxers off, putting on a clean pair and then wearing black tight jeans and a blue hoodie. I slowly walked down the stairs when there was a knock on the door.

I walked towards it and opened it to see Louis standing there with a large smile plastered on his face. Might I just add that it's the cutest smile I have ever seen.

"Hey Hazza." He said, tilting his head slightly.

"Hi." I said, it sounded more annoyed than I wanted it to.

He instantly frowned as he looked at me. "Can I come in?"

"Ashton ditch you?" I asked, my anger slowly surfacing.

"N-no, I told you I was coming over today." 

I stepped to the side and watched him walk in. I closed the door and crossed my arms over my chest as I stared at him. Little did I now that the whole conversation would end up being an argument.

"So what do you want then?" I snapped and I mentally cringed at my own voice.

"I don't understand why you're so upset with me!" Louis said raising his voice.

"Because Louis, you spend every single day with that Australian prick and you can't come and see me the one time I asked you on a Saturday!" I yelled.