Chapter 11

"Don't go in there you blond bimbo! The murderer is there!" (no offense to any blond ladies out there)

"Haz, be quiet!"

"No, no, not in the basment!"

"Aaah, hold me Hazza!"

"You're such a pussy!"

"You know I don't like horror films!"

"Of course I do! Eeew you can see her bones."

"So why are we watching one then?"

"First of all you're not watching it, if you're covering your face with your hands or hiding behind me!"

"Shut up Hazza, please can you turn it off?"

"Fine!"

"Thank you! I wont be able to sleep now!"

"Well maybe if you start the story you will."

"Fine! I hate this part of the story."

"Hey it's your fault for beating up Ashton."

"Shut up. So Saturday came with a big surprise in store for me, one that I wasn't happy about and got hurt."

-----------------------------------------------

LUKE POV (well you smut craving maniacs, there will be smut but not in this chapter, but keep a look out because it's on its way!)

Sneaking out of my bedroom window this morning has been my best idea yet. It was the best way to stay away from my father who has been looking for me to do more military training. I have successfully stayed away from him for the past three days and the good news is that he's leaving home again tomorrow and not returning for two months.

So I may sound a bit mean that I'm happy that he's leaving but he does beat me up so...yeah. I walked down the street, passing rows and rows of houses. I was going to meet Harry and  Calum in a cafe. Calum has been our friend for ages, he ended up moving though but he comes and visits whenever he can.

I watched as people walked down the street, talking and laughing with the company they had. I turned the corner and smiled when I saw Calum standing outside the cafe with a.....cigarette in his mouth? What the fuck is this boy doing! I walked quickly up to him and grabbed the cigarette out of his hand and waved it in his face.

"I haven't seen you in a month and you're smoking now? Why? Are you a fucking idiot? Obviously you are-" I continued to scold him until I saw an amused smirk on his face.

I looked down at the cigarette to see it's fake! That little bitch.

"You dick!" I muttered and he just started laughing.

"You....you....should....of...seen...your....face!" He said between laughs.

I hit him at the back of the head and he laughed even harder as we entered the cafe and spotted Harry sitting at the table with his arms crossed across his chest, a knowing smirk on his face.

"You're a dick to!" I said as I plopped myself in the booth and glared at Harry.

He started laughing, joining Calum as they laughed together banging on the table lightly with their fists and clapping their hands like retarded seals. I just sighed as I waited for them both to calm down.

"I've missed you buddy!" Calum smiled as he sighed happily.

"Yeah I did to." I smiled back.

"So go on you two, tell me the status of your relationship missions."