Chapter 12

"Louis can be such a child!" -Niall.

"You're telling me! I have to deal with him everyday!"

"Don't you think it's weird how Zayn is so good with him though?"-Niall.

"I guess. I mean they have been friends forever now right?"

"Yes, I actually wonder sometimes if they're related. Because Zayn has thrown hints here and there but has never actually said. Has Louis?"

"No! Never mentioned anything."

"Look Ash! I'm a fountain!"

"No Lou get out the water!"- Zayn

"Come get me then Zaynie."

"You know I can't swim."- Zayn

"Oh my god Zayn, let's go on the swings!"

"Hold on Louis! Hey wait up!" -Zayn

"Oh god! How do we know Louis again?"

"Haha, don't ask I think we found him behind a bush or something." -Niall.

"Hey Lou! Come on, it's time for the story!"

"Ok!"

"Thank you!"-Zayn

"Hahaha, feel sorry for you Zayn."

"Ok, ok hush my children. It's time for mother Louis to continue the story. Sunday! Oh glorious Sunday. It was the best Sunday in my life, as it was my first date with the very sexy Harry."

---------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV (your dreams come true in this chapter! Some smut on it's way! I'm nervous posting this chapter! I tried my best on the smut part!)

I was starting to freak out. I had two hours before my date with the whole hunk named Harry Styles. I've had a shower and fixed my hair, all is left is...clothes. What isn't helping is that I've been staring at my closet for the past hour. I sighed as I dug around looking for something.

I held the clothes over my body looking at them in the mirror. Nope...this isn't right! Ugh, why did I buy this? Seriously! Louis..Seriously? I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. Time to bring in the fashion monster.

"Lottie...I need help!" I yelled through the house.

"What Louis!"

"I'ts clothes related." I sang.

My door burst open the minute I said that. She had her hand on her hips and the most determined face expression ever. I held in my laugh so I didn't get hit over the head.

"Let's do this thing!" She said as she started going through my closet.

She finally made a decision. I was wearing black tight jeans, a black v-neck top with my light washed denim jacket and TOMS. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Shit I look good.

"Wait, bend over a bit." She said and I raised an eyebrow but did what she wanted me to.

She ruffled my hair a little and then took a step back.

"You look amazing!" She smiled.

I looked at myself in the mirror once again and smiled. Damn shes right! I look smoking hot! Bitches you are now allowed to be jealous! The door bell echoed through the house and I smiled as I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Harry. Fuck he looks hot. He's wearing black tight jeans and a white v-neck shirt with his signature brown boots.