Chapter 2

"Luke...!! Help me! I'm dying here all alone!"

"The hell you doing Haz?"

"I can't reach the remote control!"

"Fuck off and come help me record this shit!"

"But Lukey the telly!"

"Fine, I'll do it on my own then. Hey again everyone! Chapter 2 how lovely! Well before you all start yes, I feel bad that Harry punched my baby. Ashton. It's killing me but-"

"Luke! The remote is calling my name I think Twilight is on again!"

"We are not having another Twilight marathon!"

 "But but Luuke!"

"No, so it was finally Monday and we all know what Monday is, it's the start of a long week and after a fun weekend you have to go back to school. And I'll just say this wasn't the best Monday ever."

---------------------------

Luke POV

I pulled up at the schools parking lot, turned off the engine and grabbed my book bag before getting out the car. I locked it and admired my new car, it's only a black BMW but who cares? Oh that's right everyone in this fucking school! I twirled the keys in my hands as I headed towards the front of the school, students waving and greeting me.

I saw Harry sitting under a tree, with his head phones in, bopping his head to the music and smiling to himself. I'm sure I had an evil smirk when I took my water bottle out of my bag and quietly walked up to him. I twisted the cap of and drenched Harry in water. I couldn't stop laughing as he let out the most girlie scream I ever heard.

"You little bastard!" He yelled as he ran after me.

He actually got faster than I remember and he managed to tackle me to the ground as he messed up my hair and gave me a playful slap to the face.

"Say Harry is so sexy and the greatest friend in the world."

"No!" I laughed.

"Say it!" He yelled.

"Ok, ok Harry is so sexy and the greatest friend in the world." I laughed, in between breaths.

"You are now and forever my bitch!" He declared, as he helped me up.

The bell rang so we started to make our way to class.

"So what were you looking at anyway?"

"Oh, Louis posted a new photo on his facebook yesterday, look how hot he looks." He smiled as he showed me a picture of Louis and I will say he looks mighty fine! My heart belongs to one person though. Ashton Irwin.

As we walked down the hallways, I almost froze in place when I saw both Ashton and Louis tense up. Then I looked at Ashton and I almost died. His cheek was bruised from Harry's punch the other day. I looked at Harry and glared at him as he just looked at the floor. We didn't bother them that morning we just walked past them, I couldn't hurt then anymore.

Class had past and it was finally lunch, we walked outside and sat under the tree we usually sat at. We could clearly see Ashton and Louis from here, sitting on a picnick table. Ashton was laying on the table and was laughing at something Louis said I guess. I wonder what it would be like to be with them right now!

"Hey Luke!"

"What Haz?"

He looked at me really serious as he pressed a button on his phone. "It's Britney bitch!" He yelled, as Britney Spears said it on the song.

I couldn't help but laugh at him and he just smirked. The song continued  to play as I and Harry did little robot dances, laughing and just having fun. The song finished and we started to eat our food. Harry kept moaning that I always have a nicer lunch than him and I ended up swaping with him just so he could shut up.

The bell rang signalling the end of lunch, Harry and I got up and made our way inside the school. I stopped at my locker to grab my chemistry book when I heard his angelic voice. It seemed to be getting closer and closer to me. I looked to my left to see Ashton walking backwards waving to Louis, I guess they have different classes.

"Bye Lou, see you at English!" He called and as Louis walked away he turned around and walked right into me.

I felt his whole body tense up and shiver from fear. He took three quick steps back and just stared at the ground. My heart broke, he was so affraid of me. I hated it, I'm such an idiot.

"I-I'm s-sorry." He stuttered.

"It's ok." I said.

I watched as he looked up at me and a single tear ran down his cheek. I wanted to hug him, just to wrap my arms around him and tell him how much of a bastard I am, that I never wanted to hurt him and just how much I wanted him to be mine.

He wipped the tear away only for another one to make its way down his cheek.

"Look, don't be scared." I said but he just shook his head like he didn't want to hear anything and he ran away.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I punched the locker and then I felt an arm on my shoulder.

It was Louis Tomlinson. When did he get so fucking brave? He gave me a half smile, and pointed to a classroom down the hall. I'm guessing it's empty. I followed him, as the hall got empty. We walked in the class and Louis closed the door behind him and he just stared at me for a minute, his mouth opening and closing like a fish, obviously thinking what to say.

"I guess I want to say first, thanks for not hurting him back there. You know I don't really know why you guys bully us, we never done anything to you or Harry. I guess you guys don't like who we are, but just because you decided to hurt us doesn't mean that we are going to change. But listen here Luke Hemmings, I've had enough of you hurting Ash all the time, for some reason he always gets more hurt than I do, so leave him alone because next time you hurt him you'll have to deal with my friends, got it?"

He stared into my eyes as he spoke, not once looking away or losing his confidence. He is right though, Ashton always gets beat up more than him, why? I don't know. I looked at the floor, I felt so ashamed with myself and I'm not going to lie I did feel a little scared. I know Louis has some very strong friends and to be honest I do not want to meet them. Though I couldn't let Louis get ahead of himself, so even though my heart told me to apologise, I listened to my brain.

"Listen Tomlinson, you do not come here and threaten me, you wont always have those friends around to look after you and trust me when you least expect it we'll be there, waiting for you."

I watched as he gulped, most of his confidence now gone. I brushed past his shoulder and left the class room leaving Louis to his thoughts. It's been a long day and school is finally over. I said bye to Harry and I drove home to see my fathers car parked at the driveway. What is he doing home?

I opened the front door and walked to the kitchen to see my mum and dad sitting at the table talking and laughing together.

"Hey dad, welcome home!" I smiled.

He got up and walked over to me throwing his arms around me and hugging me. I've missed my dad so much, he's been away for the past four months, he works in the military and he's been in Afghanistan. It's good to finally have him back for a bit.

"I've missed you Luke." He said.

"I've missed you too, dad."