The Future Story?

Hey, hey, hey my sexy people! Ok so here are my ideas for stories that I will be writing after Try Hard is finished. Now all you beautiful people have to do is comment down below the number (1,2,3...) or the title of the story you like. If you want you can even throw ideas in there! You never know they could be included in the story later on. So I have only one GirlxBoy story. Oops! haha. Stay Lush everyone!

1) The angel in the coffee shop. (will be written in POV's)

BoyxBoy

Ship: Ziall

Category: FanFiction and Romance or Humour (not sure yet)

Summary: After Niall Horan moved to Bradford to go to University there, he got himself a job in a coffee shop. Everyday after his classes he watched strangers and local customers walk in and out of the small store, always happy and chatting away. It was another normal day for Niall as he served coffee to a table when he heard the door open. He looked up to see a group of three boys, covered in tattoos and piercings walk in.  The moment Niall met eyes with a certain lad he instantly knew that they were trouble. That's what made him want to find out more and to get to know Zayn Malik and that's how Zayn fell for the Irish Blond.

2) She's a Troublemaker

GirlxBoy

Category: TeenFiction and Romance.

Summary: After years of searching Harry Styles finally finds his little sister. Seventeen -so evrything is legal ;)- year old Mackenzie Anne Styles has been living in an orphanage almost her entire life, after a terrible accident. Harry manages to persuade his sister into moving in the One Direction house with him and the boys. When she does, all the boys start to get very close to her and adore her. A certain mysterious boy from the band starts to have a slight crush on her and at the same time a certain sweet hearted, daddy direction starts to slowly fall for her. Everything seems to be fine until all the boys find out what exactly this adorable, sweet little girl has been doing before they found her.

3) Falling for a Hybrid (in POV's)

BoyxBoy

Ship: Narry and Lilo

Category: FanFiction and Romance

Summary: Harry Styles is known for his flirting and charming ways. The minute he walks in a pub or club with his best friend Louis tomlinson, all the girls put on their best smiles and pull their dresses up so they are as short as possible. He will flirt with them all night and at the end take the one he preferred home. Instead Louis swung the other way. He would catch all the guys attention and they would try their best to get to him. Harry never cared that Louis was gay but he always said he was straighter than a ruler.

In a secret lab Dr Cowell had just gotten permission from the government to release his new experiments to the world. What are now known as hybrids were released into the real world after living an entire life in a cage. A lot of them died from hunger, thirst and the winters cold as the ones that survived hid away from humanity.

That's until Louis one night found a hybrid and took him home with him only to find another one a week later. He needed help looking after at least the one so he seeks out help from his friend. Harry at first hates the idea but agrees to take one of the hybrids to his home anyway, only to realize it was his best idea yet.

4)  Trapped on a Train (POV's)

BoyxBoy

Category: FanFiction and Romance

Ship: Ziall

Summary: One Direction get on a train to travel to their next destination. They have a tour to complete and everything has been going amazing. That didn't last long when the train came to a sudden stop. The boys were told that some people were trying to fix the problem but they still don't know how long it would take. The other problem? The automatic train doors are not functioning so the boys are stuck in their rooms with their room mates. Niall and Zayn decided to share a room but they both hold a secret. They are both bi and have strong feelings for one another. They are both finding it hard to control themselves around each other. Will they remain just friends at the end or become something more?

5)  Kidnapped and Loved (possibly third person)

BoyxBoy

Ship: Nouis

Category: FanFiction and Drama?

Summary: Niall finds himself in London after he moved there for college. He heard a lot of stories about what goes on in London but never gave much notice to them. He was happy to be close to his brother Greg, once again and to be in a big city with many opportunities for him. Little did he know that his whole life was going to change in a matter of hours. It happened so fast he had no idea what was going on until he realised something very important, he had been kidnapped. Not only kidnapped but he was taken by the most feared gang in London, The Jokers!!