Chapter 33

Part 2 of the Final Chapter. :( Also can you all guess what song the boys are singing in the conversation? The lyrics are in italic.

"It's the end of the story as we know it!" -Luke

"This is heartbreaking!" -Louis

"Guys all we wanted to say is...thank you so much for everything! For loving this story about our lives and being so supportive!" -Ash

"We couldn't of done it without you all!" -Harry

"And we're not strangers, you're not just readers, we're friends, best friends even!" <3 -Silver

"So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!" :D - Silver

"I just can't deal with this." *tearful* -Louis

"You say goodbye and I say hello! Hello! Hello!" -Ash *cuddles Louis*

"I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello! Hello! Hello!" -Harry

"I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello!" -Luke

"I say high, you say low, you say why I say I don't know! Oh no!" -Louis

"You say goodbye and I say hello!" -Everyone

---------------------------------

Ashton POV.

After helping Luke and Louis out of the car, I intertwined my fingers with Lukes and Harry with Louis as we lead the way inside of the building we parked in front. Harry and I both smiled at each other as we kept telling the two blind folded boys where to go.

"Ok so we're waiting for the lift now." I said as Harry pressed the button and Luke squeezed my hand.

Once the lift arrived and the doors opened we dragged the two boys inside and I pressed the button for the sixth floor. The gentle lift music played and I hummed along to it while swaying from left to right. I was really nervous wondering if they would actually like our surprise. We put a lot of thought into it and if they hated it, I'm sure Harry and I would be more than disappointed and hurt.

The lift had stopped at the sixth floor as the usual ding went off and the doors opened.

"Are we almost there?" Luke asked and a small giggle escaped my lips as I watched him wave his arm in front of him to see if he could touch anything.

"Almost." I sung happily.

Harry looked at me once again with a huge smile, dimples forming and eyes sparkling in excitement yet nervousness. We stopped outside of the door and I waited for Harry to unlock it. Once he did we walked inside, dragging the boys in tow.

"Ok stand right....here." I said, touching Lukes shoulder a bit so he knew to stop walking.

"Can I take this blindfold off now?" He wondered.

"No, not yet." I said and Louis groaned.

Harry and I opened all the curtains letting the room flood with light. We looked around us making sure everything looked perfect and I gave Harry a thumbs up. He nodded and we stood in front of our boyfriends.

"Ok you can take off your blind folds off now." Harry said.

We watched Luke and Louis take them off and then with huge smiles on our faces...

"Welcome home!" We both yelled and they both seemed very confused.

"Home?" They both asked at the same time.

"Yeah, we kind of bought this apartment so we can all live together." I explained looking at my hands, nervously.

"You mean this is ours?" Louis asked.