Chapter 22

"Near! Far! Wherever you aaaare!!!"

"Louis, shut up!"

"Someone is grumpy."

"What time is it?"

"Why only 4 am."

"Damn it Louis, why are you singing at 4 am in the fucking morning."

"I think the question here is why aren't YOU singing at 4 am in the fucking morning?"

"Because I'm normal and I'm trying to sleep?"

"Now where's the fun in that?"

"Where did you get the plate of brownies from?"

"I brought them with me."

"So when you sleep over at a friends house-"

"Best Friends house."

"-best friends house, you bring a plate of brownies and you don't tell ME?"

"Ooops?"

"Question number two, why are you singing Celine Dion?"

"Felt like having a titanic moment."

"I hate you for waking me up!"

"Brownie?"

"You can't just offer me a brownie and think everything is going to be ok! But fine, I will take one."

"Stubborn!"

"Heard that! Right, since I'm up might as well start the story right? It was Sunday afternoon and I got a text from Luke. He said he wanted to take me out somewhere nice and he had a little surprise for me. God what a surprise it was!"

---------------------------------------

ASHTON POV ( I started school today :( Who wants to cry with me?)

After spending the morning with my mum at a cute little coffee shop, drinking tea and coffee as I watched her be all oblivious as the waiter was flirting with her, we had just arrived home. We entered the house and sat in the living room, turning the TV on.

"That was a lovely day out baby, don't you think?" My mum asked.

"Yeah it was. Best part was that waiter trying to flirt with you." I chuckled.

"Ash, he wasn't flirting with me! Was he?" She gasped.

"He was mum, you're so oblivious sometimes."

"Why didn't you tell me." She hollered throwing a pillow at me.

"I don't know! I couldn't tell you when he was there that he was flirting with you!"

"You should of kicked me or something." She muttered as she turned her attention to the TV.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out, looking at the screen to see I have a message from Luke.

Hey baby, doing anything this afternoon? -Luke xx

No, why? -Ash xx

Good, I'm taking you out. Meet me at the beach in an hour? -Luke xox

Sure, see you then :) -Ashy xx

I stood up and went upstairs, taking a warm shower and getting dressed, wearing skinny black jeans and a white tank top, I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. I was about to run out of the door when my mum called.