Chapter 31

No conversation today, I haven't got time to write it and the chapter is UNEDITED!!

A/N: Hey guys quick question for the next chapter, do you want to fuck up one of the boys relationships? If yes then whose? Lashton or Larry! I'm leaving this decision up to you!
Also fabulous people if any of you want to make fan-art for Try Hard be my guests! Whoever wants to do something send it to orangecocoa98@gmail.com (what a creative and tasty sounding email I have)

HARRY POV

I'm so happy I finally found the balls to ask Louis to be my boyfriend. It's great, just the mere thought of him actually being my boyfriend makes me smile and my stomach do back flips. Let's not ignore the fact that whenever I see him now I feel like a giddy little school girl ready to explode into rainbows and gummy bears. Too far? Probably.

I swiped my screen on my phone and stared at the hundred of pictures Louis and I took. So maybe now we're dating, we've been doing a lot of cute couple things, like taking thousands upon thousands of cute, adorable pictures. But who am I kidding any picture with Lou on it is cute, adorable and freaking sexy. Moving on...

I guess looking at the pictures of him is making me feel a bit better about not being able to see him in person since he has fucked off to go...where was it again?...Shit! I forgot! I'm a terrible boyfriend! I don't even know where my own boyfriend is! What if he moved to the other side of the world! Oh my fucking god! Lou Bear where are you?

"Luke?" I yelled down the phone the minute he answered.

"Harry? What's wrong?" He quickly asked as he heard the tone of my voice.

"Where's Louis? Where did he go?" I asked frantically.

A long sigh was heard from Lukes side. "Haz he went to visit his grandparents. You probably don't remember because when he was happily telling you, you seemed to get lost in his stunning baby blue eyes." He cooed and I scoffed.

"You sound like a teen aged girl." I laughed.

"Hey! I'm just repeating what you said." He answered cockily and I mumbled a few colourful words under my breath.

"Anyway...want to hang out? It's been a while." I asked, hoping he wouldn't be doing Ashton. I mean doing anything with Ashton.

"Course Haz. Shall I come to yours?" He asked and I smiled happily.

"Yeah! See you in a few." I cheered, hanging up and running upstairs to get showered and dressed.

I walked downstairs, dressed and smelling like mint, when the doorbell rang. I quickly smiled walking over to it and opening the door. There stood Luke in black skinny's and a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the collar popped.

"Aren't you a little overdressed?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't know what we would be doing since it's Saturday and all so there you go." He grinned and I shook my head amused as I let him in.

We sat in the living room and watched a film before playing FIFA for god knows how long. We had ordered pizza long ago and had already eaten the entire box and then ordered one more which is now empty. I had won, again, and Luke groaned as he grabbed a pillow throwing it at me.

"Hey what time is it?" He asked.

I shrugged at first but soon pulled my phone out of my pocket and had a look at the time.

"It's 4pm. Why you got anything planned?" I wondered hoping he would say no.

"No Haz, just wondering if you want to get out of the house for a bit. Maybe go to the park?" He asked and I nodded, grinning.

We grabbed our things and I threw away the empty pizza boxes before we left the house. We had a small argument if we should drive to the park or not which I obviously won and now we're walking towards the park.

"I can't believe how smitten you are over Louis." He suddenly chuckled and I raised an eyebrow at the sudden mention of my boyfriend.

"Why? Not like you're any better." I mentioned and I watched his cheeks flush pink.

"At least I remember when my boyfriend leaved town for the weekend and I'm not freaking out about it." He teased and I bumped my shoulder with his in a play full manner.

"You're just jealous." I mused and he scoffed as we entered the park and rushed over to the swings.

"Jealous? Jealous of what?" He smirked as he started to swing back and forth.

"That you're not getting as much attention as Louis."

He laughed sarcastically. "Yeah Hazza, that's it, I'm sooo jealous that I'm no longer the center of attention of the Harry Styles." He sarcastically replied.

"No need to hide the truth behind the sarcasm Hemmings, everyone knows you love me more than anything and you just can't deal with the fact I don't give you any attention." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"I think you're spending way too much time with Louis you sassy bitch." He laughed and I dramatically gasped.

"At least I can still answer back if I want to!" I retorted.

"Bastard." He grinned.

"Bitch!"

"Yeah that's a great comeback!" He teased.

For some reason we both burst out laughing, I guess we both missed hanging out. We were sitting under this big tree then, staring at the little kids who were running around and shouting, pretending to be superheroes, ninjas or princesses.

"Remember when we were that age?" Luke smiled and I turned to look at him, smiling back.

"Yeah, good times." I nodded remembering all the great times we had as kids.

--------

"Come on Hazzy, I'll race you to the swings!" He giggled.

"Luke wait up!"

We both laughed as we ran to the swings without a care in the world.

"Not too high now!" My mum shouted, sitting down at the bench with Mrs Hemmings.

"Luke! Push me! I can't reach the ground!" I said upset, my feet dangling in the air.

"Ok Hazzy. Ready...One, two, three." He counted before pushing me.

"Weee!" I cheered as he kept pushing me.

-------

"Is Ashton busy today?" I asked and Luke sighed looking at me straight in the eyes, I quickly noticed that they looked dull.

"No, he's too self conscious about his appearance at the moment. He wouldn't even let me see him. But hey! Now I get to spend the day with my best friend." He grinned, a certain sparkle returning to his eyes which made my heart flutter since I knew he was happy to be with me.

"Don't worry about it yeah? Wanna sleep round mine tonight?" I asked and he nodded.

"Totes." He squealed in a high pitch voice, waving his hands in the air like an over excited girl.

Once again we both burst out laughing as we got up and started making our way back home when the sun started to slowly disappear behind the tall trees.

"Race you back to yours Hazzy!" Luke laughed, taking off down the street. I stopped and smiled to myself. He just called me Hazzy, his old nickname for me when we were kids and once again we're racing just like we raced to those swings.

"Luke! Wait up!" I yelled taking off after him.

I've craved for a day with just my best friend. No boyfriends just two childhood buddies spending the day together doing what they do best, making each other laugh.