Chapter 5

"It's so nice at the park today don't you think Ashy?"

"I agree Lou, hey are Niall and Zayn late?"

"Nope they have a minute left. Oh look talk of the devil."

"Hey you two!" -Niall

"Hey Niall, hey Zayn."

"Sup!" -Zayn

"Oh me gawd, look! There's a duck! Come on Zayn let's go see it!"

"Ok Lou, let's go! Sometimes I feel like I'm looking after a ten year old!"-Zayn

"Now you know how I feel."

"Zaynie are you coming?"

"Yes, I'm coming keep your boxers on!"-Zayn

"So why did we meet at the park anyway?"-Niall

"Mum is cleaning the house and she said no boys allowed until after four o'clock, so we're stuck here."

"No offense but your mum is mad!"-Niall.

"Tell me about it."

"Aaaah help! Zayn! The duck is chasing me!"

"Hahahaha!"-Niall

"Fucking hell. Anyway let's get the story going. It was Saturday, I didn't go to work because I was still in pain, so I was stuck at home!"

---------------------------------------------

Ashton POV ( flour is repeated a million times! SORRY! And we have some surprise guests!!)

I've been stuck in this house since Wednesday morning. It's so boring, I don't even know what to do anymore. I'vee watched FRIENDS, Family Guy and Men in black over twenty times each these past few days. So what? I may have exaggerated a bit but...

My mum has gone to work, so I'm home alone and once again the same episode of Friends is on the TV, I've literally watched this episode about five times! I laughed at Joeys stupidity when the door bell echoed through the house. It better not be that old lady again!

You see I have an old lady who lives two houses away from me. Her name is Wendy Hills. She heard what happened to me and has come every single day since I've been home to check on me and give me a get well card. In total I have three cards from her, a box of chocolates, a whole bowl of chicken noodle soup and for some reason a picture of her cat, Nugget. Why would you call your cat nugget? I feel sorry for it.

I pushed myself off the couch and walked over the door, opening it to see Louis with a massive grin on his face. I stepped to the side so he could come in and he literally skipped through my door, giggling like a twelve year old girl. Sometimes I wonder if he really is seventeen.

"Morning Ashy! It's a wonderful day don't you think?" He cooed.

"The hell is wrong with you? Have you fallen out of bed again and hit your head? Have you got a concussion?"

"No silly." He said poking my nose. "I'm just a happy guy!"

"Why? What happened? What have I missed, tell me man!" I said, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him furiously.

"Well you see yesterday during lunch, Harry..."

I listened to him explain to me what happened and once he finished he smiled like he won a prize. I just stood there staring at him.

"Close your mouth babes, you'll get flies." He sang as he skipped to the living room and plopped on the couch.

I followed slowly behind and sat down next to him. I still hadn't found the right words, I have no idea what to say to him right now. He didn't seem to care though that I didn't say anything about it, he just through my xbob control in my lap and pointed to the TV, a big grin still plastered to his face.

We played FIFA for a while until we both got hungry and we gave up on the game and made our way to the kitchen. We looked through the fridge and cupboards, disappointed to find nothing interesting to eat. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Let's make pancakes!" I cheered.

"Yes!" Louis yelled, fist pumping the air.

We got the ingredients out and started to make the mixture. Louis was mixing the mixture with his tongue sticking out and I couldn't help but laugh. He looked at me confused.

"What? What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"You mix with your tongue out!" I laughed.

"It's my concentration face!" He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

His childish attitude made me laugh even harder. I was now doubled over, trying to catch my breath, when....a hand full of flower was thrown in my face.

"EW! You got it in my mouth."

Now Louis laughter filled the kitchen as I spat flour out of my mouth. That little bitch is going down! I grabbed flour from the bag and threw it at him and he immediately stopped laughing and gave me the most serious I'm-going-to-fucking-kill-you look ever.

"Oh it's on!" He yelled grabbing flour and throwing it at me.

We ran around the kitchen throwing flour at each other, laughing our heads off. Louis managed to shove flour down my pants which made me scream and I got him back with putting flour not only down his pants but down his boxers too. As we ran around the kitchen once again, Lou trying to get revenge I saw the chocolate syrup bottle sitting on the side of the counter. I quickly grabbed it, turned around and held it towards him.

"Freeze!" I yelled.

He stopped, his eyes widening, his one arm which had flour in it was in the air, ready to be thrown at me as the other was in front of his body.

"Drop the flour Tomlinson." I said in a deep voice.

He chuckled a bit before he glared at me.

"Never!" He yelled.

He was soon on top of me tickling me as I rolled on the flour covered floor, crying my eyes out.

"S-stop Louis, I-I cant b-breath!" I laughed.

"Say Louis is the sexiest man in the world!"

"What? No!" I laughed.

"Say it!"

"Ok, ok you're the sexiest man in the world."

"You got that right bitch!" He said in a sassy tone.

He helped me up and we looked around, everything was fucking white. If my mum sees this I'm going to be in some deep shit. I grabbed a cloth and threw it at Louis and he sighed.

"Let's get started." He said.

We were almost done cleaning the kitchen when there was a knock at the door. I left the mop in the bucket and walked over to the door opening it to see Zayn and Niall and...Mrs Wendy Hills.

"Oh my god!" She gasped, pushing Zayn and Niall out the way. "You're as white as a ghost, are you ok? Do you need an ambulance? Or some more soup?" She said, feeling my forehead.

I chuckled. "No Mrs Hills, it's just flour, see?" I showed her and she let out a shaky breath.

"Oh good! Here, I hope your better. Now I have to go! Nugget is waiting for his food." She smiled handing me another card.

"Thanks Mrs Hills." I smiled as I watched her walk down my drive.

"Come on in guys!" I said to Niall and Zayn who both gave me hugs.

"The fuck did you two do?"

"Nothing." I smiled innocently and then Louis came out the kitchen also covered in flour.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" he asked, holding damp clothes in his hand.

I wiped my face so it was flour free now, with the damp cloth Lou just gave me. I looked back at Niall and Zayn to see anger in their eyes.

"Who are we beating up?" Zayn asked, cracking his knuckles.

Oh fuck!