Chapter 23

"-and then he was like 'bitch, you aint got nothing on me' and she was like 'oh hell naw, you did not just call me a bitch. I can't help it that you're little a wanker!'. It was so funny."

"I worry about the things you watch sometimes Harry."

"Hey don't judge, it's soo funny!!"

"Can we go and order our mcdonalds now, we've been standing in the doorway for over ten minutes."

"Let's go. I'll have a happy meal please with a coke!"

"Hazza? Don't you think you're too old for happy meals?"

"But look Lukey, they have minions as the toys! I want a minion."

"You need help, more like."

"Bitch you aint got nothing on me!"

"Shut up Haz, gosh you are so embarassing!"

"Deal with it."

"I'll have a mcChicken please with a sprite."

"O. M. G! I've got me self a minion Lukey!!"

"Yes, yes ok. So let's see Monday. Second best day ever after Sunday. Wow never thought I would say that!"

--------------------------------------------

LUKE POV (mostly a filler chapter *sigh*)

Today is the best day EVER!!.....And we danced all night to the best song ever! Ok that has nothing to do with anything! Moving swiftly along. Why today is the best day EVER!? Oh I know! And we danced all night to the best day ever! That makes no sense, forget about it. Well I'll tell you why, today is the first day that Ashton Irwin is my boyfriend. My boyfriend! Can I get a hell yeah?

I can't wait to see him when he comes to school, now I wont care if anybody else stares at him because they can't have him! In your faces, bitches!! Second thing of the day, Harry and I are back to normal. Thank god I was really starting to miss the little fucker and I'm glad we managed to sort everything out between each other. 

Finally though there's Tomlinson. We have no idea what's been bothering him. No clue. All I know is that all weekend he was with Ashton. He seems to be clinging on him for some reason, I have no idea why. Now that I think about it, he's been very, VERY clingy. I wonder what's wrong with him. Actually I need to ask Ash and see if he knows anything. Harry's really worrying about him and I don't blame him, it's like Louis is giving Harry the cold shoulder.

Talking about Harry there he is now!

"Morning Luke."

"Morning Hazza how's it going?"

"Good, good. Ash and Lou not here yet?" He asked, sitting down next to me and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Nope I wonder what they are doing right now?"

The minute I said that, Ashtons car pulled up to school, with loud music blaring out as he made a hand break turn and parked. He then proceeded to get out the car, slide across the front of it and open Louis door for him. Ok now I really want to know what's going on. 

 "What the fuck are they doing?" Harry asked as we watched them both laugh and then do a small dance routine before skipping towards us. Dear Lord help us!

"Good morning little french fries." Ashton said, stopping in front of us and giving us a huge smile.

"Um, baby have you taken anything you're not supposed to, this morning?" I asked carefully. I watched as he threw his head back and laughed, me smiling like an idiot.