Chapter 14

"ASHTON!"

"Why are you screaming Lou, I'm right here!"

"Look Ashton Steve the lizard has found me!"

"Lou, I don't think that's Steve the lizard."

"What, why?"

"That was weeks ago, I'm sure it's not the same lizard."

"Fine then, I'll just call it Paul."

"Why?"

"Because he looks like a Paul."

"And what if it's a girl?"

"Then she will be called Pauline."

"Ok, never mind, go play with your lizard or something."

"Ok! I'm going to let it go down the slide."

"I worry about you sometimes Lou."

"Love you to!"

"Right then, after Harry beat me up, I managed to get home. My mum cried a bit when she saw me but I assured her I was ok. We talked for a while and then I went to bed early as I had a headache and so Tuesday came along."

----------------------------------------------

ASHTONS POV (another special guest in this chapter. He's one hot potato ;) I have a weird thing of comparing people with food. Thank you for 2500+ reads.)

Once I woke up, I got into the shower, letting the water relax all my aching muscles. I got out and got dressed wearing, jeans and a tank top with converse, before I walked downstairs. When my mum saw me she smiled.

"Morning baby! Oh my god, look! It's raining." My mum gasped looking out of the kitchen window.

"It is?" Once I said that, loud thunder filled the silence of the house.

"Oh no! What am I going to do? I'll get wet, when I walk from the house to the car and then from the car to my work building. I can't get my clothes and hair wet Ashton!" My mum said grabbing my shoulders and shaking me around like a rag doll.

"Just use an umbrella." I said giving her a duh look.

"Good idea, baby. What would I do without my smart little boy!"

"Mum! Don't call me that! I'm going to school." I said as I walked away slowly letting my mum have her crazy conversations with herself.

I grabbed my jacket from the wall hanger by the door and left the house walking to my car, letting the rain drops hit my skin. I got in the car and my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Haz is taking me to school. See you there Ash -Lou x

I shuddered as I read Haz and threw my phone on the passengers seat, turning the radio on and going through the stations as I pulled out of my drive. Suddenly a song came on and I groaned as the annoying music began. I hate this song! It's A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton

"Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces past and I'm home bound! Staring blankly ahead, just making my way, making a way through the crowd! And I need you, and I miss you and now I wonder...If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you TONIGHT!"

Ok maybe I lied. I don't hate this song I love it! And sad thing is I know every single word to it. Sadder thing is me and Louis made a whole dance routine up for it! Yeah! Don't laugh at me! Oh look I'm at school.