Chapter 7

"Lou why are you wearing cat ears?"

"Because they make me look sexy!"

"Actually they make you look cute!"

"Don't say that! I am not cute!"

"K babes, look here's a picture of that model, Liam Payne right?"

"Oh my god, look at that fucking body, Ashton! Look at it!"

"Yes Lou, I'm not bloody blind!"

"Right I knew that but damnnn look at those abs!"

"What would you do if you met him?"

"Oh my god, first i'll be all cool like and talk to him normally throwing hints of how FUCKING sexy he is and how much I want to fu-"

"Ok calm it down!"

"Right well you know where I was going with that one ;) Then when he leaves I'll fangirl all day long, there will be screaming and constant fainting just by the thought that I talked to him."

"Oh do I have a surprise for you!"

"You do what is it?"

"Wait and see."

"Fine then, so Monday was when a lot of shit happened and I fell a little more for a certain curly haired lad with amazing emerald eyes."

----------------------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV (Who be ready for some more Larry action? I know I am! F bombs at the start)

Walking into school with Ashton, I seriously wanted to kill the boy! Why you ask? Only because he's still going on about the message Luke Hemmings sent him on facebook. Oh you want to know what he's saying? Just listen for a minute.

"-And he has the fucking balls, to message me and fucking apologise and say that he is truly fucking sorry. Who does he think he fucking is? He can't just be fucking with people like that and then think that one fucking message is going to reverse everything he fucking did-"

"Someone boarded the swear train this morning!"

"-and he cant just. What?"

"Do you know how many times you said the f word Ashton?"

"No..." He sighed.

"Just calm your tits down! I get it your pissed but it doesn't mean you have to drive me insane over it!"

"Fine!" 

As we walked down the hallway we passed Luke and Harry. Luke was getting something out of his locker and Harry was leaning to the one next to him, his arms crossed across his chest and one leg against the lockers. The minute he saw me he gave a me a cheeky smile and winked at me before he licked his lips suggestively at me. FML!

I could feel my cheeks heat up so I quickly looked away and continued walking down the hall, making sure I swayed my bum a little more than usual, you know since he likes it and all. We stopped at Ashtons locker so he could get his science books and then we walked over to mine for me to get my English books. We don't have the same class right now which sucks.

As I closed my locker I saw a piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and unfolded. I smiled to myself and grinned at Ashton before I gave it him. The note was from Harry.

Morning good looking! Still love that bum of yours! See you in detention -H xx

"Um Louis, what does he mean see you in detention?" Ashton asked.

"I uh I don't know."

With that the bell rang and Ashton gave me my note back and waved bye to me as he headed for his class. I put the note in my jeans pocket and started heading towards my class. The halls were almost empty now, just a few students walking to classes, most of them being students that were in my English class, we were the damn unlucky ones that have the class furthest away from civilisation. Ok so I'm over reacting.

As I was walking I suddenly felt something heavy fall on top of me and I landed on the floor with a loud thud.

"Help! I'm being killed! Some-" A large hand was placed over my mouth so everything I said sounded muffled.

I opened one of my eyes to see an amused Harry, straddling me in the middle of the hallway. One hand was over my mouth and the other had my arms pinned over my head. His legs were on either side of me and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Got my note then?" He asked.

"Yes, just one question."

"Go ahead sexy." He winked.

"Why will you see me in detention?"

"Because now we're both late for class."  He smiled.

He got off me and helped me up which upset me a bit. I liked the position we were in. He looked me up and down checking me out and I smirked.

"Like what you see Styles?" I winked.

"Mmmm." He hummed in response.

I chuckled as I picked my book up and walked past him, running my hand down his arm, as seductively as I could. I felt him shiver under my touch which pleased me. I reached class and was given a note from the teacher which had written clearly on it DETENTION! Why me? Why do I have to be stuck in detention this afternoon. Damn you Harry Styles!

The bell finally rang and it was time for lunch so I walked outside and over to our pic-nick table to see Ashton sitting there. He looked up and saw me walking over and a big smile appeared on his face. I finally reached him and stood in front of him.

"What ya doing Ashy?" I asked, in an annoying voice.

"I want to show you something." He smiled.

"Ok!" I smiled.

"You have to come closer though." He said, motioning for me to come closer with his hand.

I leaned in a bit and waited and then his arm flew from behind his back and something wet was put on my nose. He started laughing and that's when I saw the paint brush with purple paint on it.

"You put paint on me!" I yelled.

That's when I realised everyone was staring at me and I blushed. That little shit! Today is the day when Ashton Irwin will go missing and all the people on this planet will be asking the same question "Who is Ashton Irwin!". Your doom is upon you Ash.

"Ashy baby?" I sang.

"Yes." He laughed.

"You are fucking dead." I yelled.

We ran around the school, laughing our heads off and Ashton managed to get more paint on me. It was now on my cheek, my forehead and on my nose. Don't ask how he did it because I don't know. I managed to catch him at some point and I might of licked his cheek which resulted in him screaming like a little girl, pushing me off him and scrubbing his cheek frantically. 

Lunch was over and I can't get the bloody paint off! Thanks a lot Ashton. Note the sarcasm! I opened the blue class door and walked in with my detention slip. I showed it to the teacher and she nodded at me telling me to take a seat. I sat down and then Harry came in class and talked to the teacher a bit before he took a seat not too far away from me.

He looked at me and smiled and I watched as he took some paper out and wrote something down. He looked over at the teacher who I have no idea what her name is but oh well, she's not important. A crumbled piece of paper landed on my desk. I looked at the teacher she was busy reading a book. I unfolded the note and blushed.

Purple looks good on you. Makes you look more sexy than you already are -H xx

I looked over at Harry who was staring at me waiting for a reaction. I smiled at him and then bit my lip because he sometimes made me nervous. This boy is going to be the end of me.