Chapter 4

"So Luke do you want to tell the world, whats going on in your life right now?"

"NO!"

"Geez you stubborn little bitch!"

"Why don't you go and watch Twilight Harry?"

"Fuck Twilight, I'm in to the Hunger Games now!"

"Bloody hell I can't keep up with you!"

"Nope I'm faster than lightning!"

"Lord help me out please! I beg of you save me from this weirdo!"

"Beg as much as you want Lukey pookey, The Lord isn't going to help you out on this one!"

"Lukey pookey really? I'm out of here!"

"Oh Luke before you go!"

"What Haz?"

"It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday, everybodys looking forward to the weekend! Weekend!"

"Oh no! Stay away from me!"

--------------------------------------------

~Harry POV~ (Get ready for some Larry action!)

It's been very lonely at school this week. After Luke beat Ashton up, Ashton ended up going to the hospital for the night. The school found out and Luke got suspended for the rest of the week and Ashton had to stay home, for his bruises to heal. 

Well it seems like my plan is working. Even though Luke didn't know about this part of the plan. First I had to get Louis to stand up to Luke. So I asked a friend to place a note in his locker which obviously upset him and he stood up to him. Part one of plan, complete. Part two, was for Luke to get angry. Trust me that worked! Luke hates being threatened so whatever Louis said to him worked perfectly. Part two complete. Part three was Ashton and Luke had to stay away from school at least a day so Luke was very helpful when he decided to take his anger out on Ashton. Part three, complete. Final part me actually growing some balls and talking to Louis William Tomlinson.

I've been sitting under this tree since Wednesday fighting with myself if I should go and talk to Louis or not. This will help get our relationship started. I can't stop looking over at the pic-nick table that he's sitting at all alone, listening to music.

You know what? I'm Harry Edward Styles. I shouldn't be afraid to go and talk to Louis! So I'm going....in a minute. Yeah a minute sounds good. Who am I kidding? There's only ten minutes left for lunch so it's now or never.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up and straightened my clothes out before I walked over to him. I ran my hand through my hair and stopped in front of him. He looked at me, confusion and fear was visible in his eyes. He slowly turned the music off and tilted his head to the side a bit. Fuck that's cute!

"Hi Louis." I smiled at him, a full smile with dimples.

"Uh h-hi H-harry!"

"Can I join you? It's a little lonely under that tree."

He looked at me, then the tree, then back at me then the empty bench next to him and slowly nodded. I sat down, making sure I sat close enough to him. Our thighs brushed lightly against each other and shivers ran up my body. I just ignored the feeling as I looked at the hot lad sitting beside me.

"So how's Ashton, is he ok?"

"He's better."

"That's good! Look I'm really sorry Luke did that to him, I had no idea! If I knew he was going to beat him up so badly, I would of stopped him."

"Bollocks!"

"Sorry?"

"I said bollocks! You wouldn't of stopped him, there was no reason for you to."

"But there was." I said placing my hand on his thigh.

He stared at it and gulped. I wonder if he can feel the butterflies in his stomach, the shivers running through his body, the need to feel him more, to just kiss those beautiful pink lips. Ok stop Harry or you'll do something that will scare the boy away.

"You know I'm bi right Louis?"

"I uh, y-yes."

"Good, just so you know your ass looks amazing in tight jeans." I smirked as I saw his eyes widen a bit.

"I uh no, uh w-what?" He stuttered.

The bell finally rang and I got off the bench and stood in front of Louis placing my arms either side of him so he couldn't leave before I was finished.

"Thanks for the company!" I smiled.

I slowly leaned in and I watched him hold his breath. I looked at his eyes then his lips and then back at his eyes. I was a few inches away from his lips and I could see him start to close the gap. I put my fingers under his chin and turned his head to the side and kissed him on the cheek.

"See you soon, sexy!" I whispered down his ear.

I turned around and walked off feeling pleased with myself. I loved his reactions to me, he's just too damn sexy. I'm sure he's confused right now and a little lost in that head of his but I'm sure he'll realise what just happened. I just wish that when he does, it means I have a chance with him.

~Louis POV~ (because he needs to share his feels with you all)

Holly fuck! Did that just happen? I'm dreaming right? Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming. This isn't real life. Did Harry Edward Styles, the most popular boy at school just flirt with me?

My hand slowly made its way to my cheek which Harry kissed. Bloody hell. I can't even....I don't know what happened! My mind is like, EXPLODING with questions! Harry Styles actually actually just talked to me like a normal person and kissed my cheek! I can now die happy!

Does this mean he likes me? Oh my crackers! Someone just tell me that was real and you got it on video because I must be imagining things! Oh and he looked fit in that white v-neck top!  I don't even know, nothing is making sense right now! 

I watched as he finally reached the school door and pulled it open. He walked half in, stopped, turned around, looked at me straight in the eyes and winked. Oh my....asdfghjkl. It's official I'm going insane, I just can't!! I feel like a girl right now but who cares?

When he touched my leg it felt like it was on fire, I'm sure butterflies were busy flying around in my belly and those shivers. Who am I kidding? Those feels!!!

A/N: Louis sounds like a teenage girl! Oops! Oh well, he's excited and happy and has many feels so leave the guy alone!