Chapter 15

"Luke help me, I'm stuck!"

"I still can't believe you can't ice skate."

"Shut up and help me!"

"Maybe if you let go of the side you would manage to do something!"

"Luke! What if I fall over then what?"

"Then you get up and try again!"

"I don't like this. Last time you have a bright idea!"

"Oh don't you like my idea Hazza! That's sad!"

"Oh shut up and help me get off the ice."

"Come on then give me your hand."

"Ok, don't let me fall ok?"

"I won't geez! Don't trust me too much Haz."

"LAND, sweet land."

"Don't kiss the floor Harry!"

"FINE!"

"Sit down! Ok, oh hey there everyone, ready to continue the story? Good. It was Thursday morning and I was sitting with Harry under our tree since the sun came out and everything went downhill from there."

--------------------------------------

LUKE POV (poor Luke always gets the bad chapters! But! Today is his lucky day!)

Harry and I sat under the tree. Harry was scrolling through his phone, looking for some music as I watched Ashton and Louis. Even though Ashton looked terrible right now, being beaten up and all, he's still his self. Right now Louis is running after him and they keep running round and round the pic nick table. I can hear Ashtons addicting laugh from here.

I looked down at Harrys phone as he scrolled through all the music he has until I noticed that his knuckles are bruised. That can only mean one thing. I looked back at Ashton and his black eye, all the cuts on his face and then back at Harrys hands.

"Harry, why are your hand bruised?"

He looked up at me and then at his hands. "I uh went to the gym and I was punching a punching bag."

"You don't go to the gym, you jog!" I said, my voice raising a bit at the end.

He couldn't say anything, he just sat and stared at me as I felt all the anger build up.

"You fucking bastard!" I said through gritted teeth.

"What did you want me to do? All I did was defend you Luke, since you decided not to!" He shouted.

"Because I've had enough of being a dick all the time! I don't want to fight anymore, it's fucking tiring!"

"Luke! What's going on with you! So you're telling me that if someone punched you, you wouldn't stand up to them!"

"No! I want to change Harry, I've had enough of being the fucking bastard everyone is afraid of." I yelled.

"You're a fucking pussy! Who doesn't stand up for themselves? Oh that's right you apparently." He yelled back. Everyone was staring at us now.

"If doing the right thing makes me a pussy then fine. I would rather be a pussy than a fucking low life like you!" I said as I got up and started walking away.

"I'm the low life? Have you looked in the mirror lately?" He yelled.

I stopped and turned around to see him now standing in front of me. "Yes I have! And what I see makes me feel sick! You've come so low Harry. You should be ashamed of yourself to think that beating up people every time something happens is the answer."