Chapter 24

"What does the fox say?-"

"Seriusly Louis, if you sing that one more time, I. Am. Going. To. Strangle. You!"

"Hey it's a catchy song, don't blame me!"

" Lou If you're going to sing, can't you sing something else?"

"I came in like a wrecking BALL!!!!"

"You know what I vote you don't sing."

"You no fun Ash! Aw when did you get this snow globe?"

"You bought it me you idiot!"

"OMG, I remember that! You were upset because you lost you're teddy bear in the park, when we were 10 and I had some money with me so I bought you the snow globe to make you feel better."

"Don't remind me of Mr. Raindrop!"

"No offense dude, but I'm surprised your mum didn't know you were gay sooner, I mean Mr. Raindrop?"

"Hey! I had just learned the word when I got him. Don't judge little Ash."

"Aw you're just SO CUTE ASHTON!!!!"

"Do you mind not hugging me to death?"

"Sorry....so Tuesday afternoon and Ash invited me round to his house. Let's just say it was the first time ever that I was nervous going round."

---------------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV (Dun...dun DUN!!!!!!)

As I reached Ashtons house on my skateboard, all my nerves were starting to take over. I was so nervous for the first time ever going to my best friends house. Why? Well Ashton invited me over. What we usually do is watch films, play video games, probably sing and talk about boys? Ok so we sound like a pair of crazy teenage girls but what do you expect! Don't judge me! This time I knew we weren't going to stare at pictures of cute boys and or watch films which scare the shit out of us. I know that he wants to talk about what has been going on lately.

I stopped in front of his door and for the first time ever coming round to my sweet little Ashtons house was I this nervous. I could feel the sweat forming on my forehead and my hand was shaking as I lifted it to knock on Ashtons door. After three knocks the door swung open and Ashton was standing there, in black skinny jeans and a tank top with a big goofy grin on his face. I couldn't help but smile back at him, his smile was always contagious.

"Come on in then you divvy!" He chuckled and I walked in, walking straight to the living room and plopping down on the sofa. Ashton then came and sat down next to me, turning so he was facing me and crossing his legs.

"So I was thinking we could watch a film first and then-"

"No need to sugar coat it, let's just talk." I said and his smile dropped, his lips forming a thin line on his face as he nodded.

"First I just need to ask you this because I need to know and so does Luke. He's more suspicious than I am but I still want to know." He said, staring at his hands.

"Ok shoot." I said, smiling slightly. God I think I know what he's going to ask.

"D-do you, uh do y-you...fuck! Ok, Louis, do you like me?" He asked, staring into my eyes.

My eyes widened,as I looked away and breathing in a shaky breath. I slowly looked back at Ashton to see that he has gone pale and he gulped.

"Ashton, I...I don't want to ruin your relationship with Luke over this...but-" I took in another shaky breath as I heard gulp again. "But, I-I uh don't like you." I grinned.