Chapter 20

Dedication goes to.............NatalieMartinez8 for being a damn bro and for flying a rainbow farting unicorn!! Also from the bro army is...smileyface110. Bro fist to the both of ya!! <3

--------------------------------------------

"Hey Ash, Ash, Ash, Ash, Ash, Ash, Ash, Ash, Ash!"

"WHAT?"

"I dropped the remote control!"

"I swear to god I'm going to kill you!"

"No need to be dramatic, just pick it up for me!"

"Why don't you pick it up since you dropped it?"

"Because I'm lazy!"

"Move your lazy ass now!"

"No! Please! Ash, come ooon you know I love you!"

"Well I don't."

"How am I meant to survive if I know that you don't love me!"

"By shuting up and picking the remote up?"

"Fine! Fine!"

"Oh my god Lou!! It's 3 o'clock, The Lion King is on, give me that remote!"

"Wait I haven't picked it up yet!"

"Change the chanel. Come on!!"

"Ok, ok I'm going. Geez and you say I act like a child."

"Yes it's starting!"

"As you're going to watch TV, I'll tell the story then. The week had gone by, still Luke and Harry wouldn't talk to each other and I still didn't know why. Thas came Friday! It was after spending time with the famous Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings and after the long day at school when I called the sexy Harry Styles to come round to my humble home, to have a delicious dinner and spend time with me and to meet my annoying sisters."

-------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV

I just finished making dinner as I waited for Harry to come. All the girls were excited to meet him. Especially Lottie. She kept looking at the clock, then at me and smiling at me. She really wants to meet the lad who's making me happy at the moment.

"Aw Lou, I feel like you're all grown up now!" She smiled as she tapped the counter with her hands.

"I should be saying that to you not the other way around!" I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

"You can say that to me when I'm married." She smirked.

"You mean if you get married, I'm sure every boy will be scared of you."

"Lou!" She wined as she punched my arm.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing it.

"Yep, karate lessons rock!" She smiled as she got off the stool and walked towards the door. What is she doing? I heard the door swing open and then her voice echo through the house

"Hi, you must be Harry!"

My eyes widened as I ran to the front door to see Harry there. He had his hands shoved in his jeans pockets and a fitted black v-neck top on. I smiled as he smiled back at me.

"I did get the right house!" He beamed.

Lottie let him in and I hugged him hello. She stood next to us, watching us as she had her arms crossed over her chest and was tapping her foot. She gave me a well-introduce-me-look. I chuckled as I motioned towards her.