Chapter 18

"OMG Ashton, did you see Miley Cyrus performance on the VMAS?"

"Yeah, fucking hell it was terrible!" (no offence to any smilers! I love Miley but she kind of overdid it!)

"Mmm, the hell happened to my little girl!"

"Pull yourself together Louis."

"Fine, fine! Hey when do we get to hang out with Liam again?"

"He's gone to Italy for a photo shoot, so don't know."

"How am I meant to keep my Liam Payne feels under control when I can't see him!?"

"You have a calender of him, just stare at that!"

"Or I could just wank off to it!"

"OH MY GOD! EEEW LOU!!"

"Actually scratch that, I have Harry to help out with that little problem."

"No, shut up! You're disgusting!! You sex crazed child!"

"Muahahaha, oh I am evil sometimes!"

"Don't forget disgusting!"

"Oh but don't forget extremely lovable, amazing, awesome and most of all the sexiest beast on earth."

"Aaaw Lou everything I heard was right you are a bitch!"

"Ouch! Sarcasm always hurts."

"Idiot! Ok be quiet now, I have to think where we were left of with the story!"

"Can you hear that noise? It's your brain going in to over drive because it's not used to thinking."

"You're such a bastard today! Are you on your period or something? Jesus!"

"Yes actually, I need chocolate and ice cream before I go cray cray!"

"Just go get some then."

"YAY!"

"Ok it was Monday afternoon and oh yeah it was our first or well second, I don't know well it was mine and Lukes date, god it was adorable."

"Just like a kitten!"

"Lou, don't talk with your mouth full!"

----------------------------------------------------

ASHTON POV (I'm so bad at replying to comments, seriously I leave half of them that I want to reply to out and then I see them three days later and I'm like hahaha I should reply to you -_-)

I had left the house and started making my way to the park where Luke wanted us to meet for our date! Oh yeah baby it's finally happening!! I know, I know don't go all crazy on me now!! I know your feels go over the roof and all but stay calm, stay cool and just let those FEELS TAKE OVER!!!!!

Ok, so first things first, OUTFIT! That sounds more gay than I thought it would! I'm wearing, black tight jeans and a black t-shirt with a skull on it that says 'start lying'. Not going to lie to you bitches, I look good! 

I arrived at the park and stood under a tree looking around for Luke but I couldn't see him anywhere. About two minutes later and a little girl walked over to me, holding a balloon and a card.

"Hi, are you Ashton?" She chirped.

"Yep."

"Here!" She smiled as she gave me the balloon and the card. I smiled at her as I watched her eye the balloon that was now in my hand.