Chapter 26

So no little conversation at the begining this chapter. I'm sorry...but after the long wait....well....VERY long wait here is the chapter :) Comment and Vote and I'll try get the next chapter out on Saturday!!

LUKE POV

The minute I heard those four words,'Ashton is in hospital' time slowed down. I went as fast as I could trying to get ready. I had to get to the hospital. Now! I had just managed to put my shoes on and was about to open the door when it opened and in front of me stood my father.

“What are you crying for? No son of mine cries.” He growled and I watched as he raised his fist and swung it towards me.

This time though, I managed to catch it. My father was shocked at first but it quickly turned into anger as he narrowed his eyes at me.

“I haven’t got time for your bullshit! My boyfriend is in fucking hospital!” I yelled as I pushed past my dad and ran to the car, fumbling with the keys until I managed to open the door and climb in.

As I rushed toward the hospital, the words I just said rang in my head, 'My boyfriend'….I cringed, I’m dead when I get home. My fucking homophobic father knows that I have a boyfriend. Shit! Damn it! forget about that, I need to get to Ashton! Soon enough I pulled up to the hospital and ran inside up to the reception desk.

“Where’s Ashton Irwin?” I almost demanded and I watched as the receptionist rolled her eyes and started typing painfully slow on her computer.

“Room 345.” She said, in a bored tone as she then popped the gum she was chewing.

I ran off again and ran down the hallways, looking at the numbers until I stopped outside of room 345. I took a deep breath as I walked in. Everyone was there, Harry, Louis and Zayn, surrounding him.

“Baby?” I whimpered as I walked towards his bed. Harry and Louis made space for me and as I stood at the end of his bed, an adorable, weak smile formed on his lips. His face was bruised and he had deep cuts on his cheek and above his eyebrow. His hand was wrapped in a bandage and his arms were full of bruises in the shape of fingers.

I let out a deep breath as I walked around the bed and stood by his side. I slowly leaned down and pressed my lips against his, in a sweet and soft kiss, until I pulled back.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“Why?” he asked.

“I wasn’t there to protect you. I’m a useless boyfriend.”

“Just shut up and kiss me will you?” He said before he leaned up slightly and crashed his lips against mine.

“Jesus get a room you two!” Zayn said.

I felt Ashton smile against my lips and then he pulled back and flashed me a dazzling smile. I pulled a chair up close to his bed and sat down intertwining our fingers together.

“So are you two back together again?” Ashton asked looking at Harry and Louis who were also holding hands.

“Yeah turns out I was being a prick.” Louis smiled and Ashton chuckled as he nodded.

“Hey I don’t know why you two were fighting. Tell me!” I pouted.

“It doesn’t matter now. I’m just glad we’re back to normal.” Harry smiled and kissed the back of Louis hand. I couldn’t help but smile at the both of them, they always made a cute couple in my eyes and I was right but me and my Ashy make an even cuter couple.

“When you getting out of here gorgeous?” I asked as I looked back at Ashton.

“Don’t call me that!” He said.

“What? Why not? I always call you that.” I pouted.

“Look at me Luke! I look awful!” he mumbled, as he brought his free hand up and touched his cheek where there was a large black bruise forming.

“Don’t be stupid, you always look gorgeous! And even now, you are still the most handsome boy in the world and I still love you.” I smiled and I watched as his cheeks turned red and he smiled playing with my fingers.

“I can leave in an hour.” He breathed.

“Good! Then I’ll take you home.”

“That’s alright! You should be getting home soon anyway.”

“No!” I almost yelled and everybody jumped. “I mean, I’m not leaving you alone like this ok?”

He gave me a confused look but finally nodded. Finally I pulled up at Ashtons house and helped him out the car as I walked him over to the front door since he was limping. I opened the door and what we heard made us burst out laughing.

“I’m coming baby! I’m on my way!” Ashtons mum yelled as she stumbled into the hall trying to put her shoe on. She sounded like she was a super hero ready to go and fight crime or something.

“Um mum?” Ash said.

“Not now, honey, I have to go and see you in the hospital.” She said as she rushed past us and rushed up to her car.

Ashton crossed his arms over his chest as he waited with a smirk on his face. We watched as his mum then froze by her car and span around.

“Oh my poor baby!” she yelled as she ran towards Ashton and engulfed him in a hug.

“Ouch! Mum…pain!” Ashton mumbled and his mum gasped as she let him go.

“Oh I’m so sorry baby. Come on, let’s get inside. Luke are you staying over?”

“Oh um…I don’t know.” Please insist, please don’t let me go back home.

“Please do honey! It’s not a problem.”

“Ok, do you mind Ash?”

“Why would I mind?” he asked and I smirked at him.

We spent the rest of the afternoon, snuggled on the couch watching films until we finally went to bed. After quite a bit of hissing from Ashton as he tried to lay down, his head was on my chest and my arms were wrapped tightly around him. I kissed the top of his head as I could hear his steady breathing, meaning he was asleep.

“Please don’t make me go back home baby. I’m so scared of what might happen. He’s going to kill me.” I chocked back a sob as I tightened my arms around Ashton and he did the same back. I let out a shaky breath and finally after what seemed forever I managed to fall asleep.